Tiktok live of bantus wanting to unalive us like they did tutsi people. All somalis come in here .

I already hate Nigerians and Congolese and i due to back experience and would love to see Soomaalida to xasuuq them Jar**r folk thinking they can talk shit about dadka Soomaalida. Also Bantus in Soomaaliya are not indigenous but slaves that came to our country. Them Nigerians and Congolese danyeer need to butt out and have no right to talk about our nation. Nigerians (Southern) need worry about them savage Fulanis from chopping them up and same with Congolese getting bullied by Rwanda and Tutsis.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May Allah protect us from these people.

oh please. One single Geeljiire can kill 99 bantu within seconds. Who wants to deal with someone who does not value their life? I can tell you this, Bantu luv their lives. Have u seen them polishing their flat feet sole for 45 seconds????? Exactly@
Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

Was curious so I checked it out. And from what I see, it's meh. I can't take people who look like this seriously anyway. I suggest following the advice about deleting Tiktok. It's just a bunch of zoomers spamming πŸ’€,😭 and "fr" all day there anyway.

Attachments

• images.jpeg-30.jpg
    images.jpeg-30.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 44
Was curious so I checked it out. And from what I see, it's meh. I can't take people who look like this seriously anyway. I suggest following the advice about deleting Tiktok. It's just a bunch of zoomers spamming πŸ’€,😭 and "fr" all day there anyway.
What does zoomers mean?