tiktok afrocentrists

I believe the question of the racial makeup for Ancient Egypt has been gone over numerous times on this forum site. The probable truth is that the Ancient Egyptians were a mix of physical features and skin tones just like you get in modern Egypt today. I've been going to that country for a decade or more and I've consistently noticed that the Egyptians don't have a single look so it's likely that this was also the case 3 - 4,000 years ago. I'd like to add that there is no such thing as racial purity, that's all nonsense when you look at the real and bigger picture.

Sudan I.E Cushitic History

dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Poor uneducated girl
Naa even if you try and educate them it doesn't matter, I've argued with afrocentrists online before, they don't wanna change their ideas, you can give some people all the information in the world but they wont accept it if it doesn't fit their ideology.

Why does it bother you guys, let the madow girl claim Egypt if that's what she wants to claim... Egypt is in Africa and she's an African and welcome to claim it.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Naa even if you try and educate them it doesn't matter, I've argued with afrocentrists online before, they don't wanna change their ideas, you can give some people all the information in the world but they wont accept it if it doesn't fit their ideology.

Same is true with Nordicists. Show them as many ancient Greek and Roman genomes showing they were heavily MENA and Mediterranean and that the "pure Aryan elites" idea is baseless and they won't care. People like this made up their minds a long time ago. Evidence is meaningless.

Same is true with Nordicists. Show them as many ancient Greek and Roman genomes showing they were heavily MENA and Mediterranean and that the "pure Aryan elites" idea is baseless and they won't care. People like this made up their minds a long time ago. Evidence is meaningless.
Yhh bro, to argue these kind of positions it means you have to ignore 95% of the data available and just go with whatever sounds nice in your head

I've seen a blog arguing for "Nordic Ancient Egypt":lawd:

Can a japanese claim Yemen?
Japan is an Asian country while Yemen is a middle eastern country, your comparison doesn't make any sense.. Anyway what do you have against other Africans claiming Egypt? You are not entitled to Egyptian history nor have the right to chose who and who may not claim it, so I suggest you mind your own business and stop embarrassing yourself.

Japan is an Asian country while Yemen is a middle eastern country, your comparison doesn't make any sense.. Anyway what do you have against other Africans claiming Egypt? You are not entitled to Egyptian history nor have the right to chose who and who may not claim it, so I suggest you mind your own business and stop embarrassing yourself.
"Egypt is in Africa and she's an African and welcome to claim it."

Japan is in Asia
Yemen is in Asia
Middle East is West Asia

So why can't a Japanese claim Yemen?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Can a japanese claim Yemen?

I feel our Abdi is being tongue in cheek there but yeah, folks forget how massive Africa is:

I feel folks really need to be shown maps like this:

LO1n9Gk.jpg

mgRzbi6.png

NlPA7sD.gif

Europe, The United States, China and India combined: 32.898 million km²
Africa: 30.37 million km²

Where in mothafuckin' Africa, woman?!

And how many different linguistic and genetic groups exist across it. It would be even more diverse if it wasn't for the Niger-Congo and Afro-Asiatic expansions of pre and recorded history.

Japan has no history with Yemen at all, While Egypt does with its African neighbours that goes back thousands of years
Ancient Egypt had history with Sudan, Libya and the Horn, thats it, they had nothing to do with West or Central Africans.

Yh Egypt is in Africa but they have a lot more in common with the Middle East than they do with West Africa

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Walaal, before the middle ages there was really no contact between West-Central Africa and Egypt. Like pretty much none unless you want to go back to the Green Sahara period. It really would be as far flung as as an East-Asian connecting themselves to Arabia cos "Asia".

Ancient Egypt had history with Sudan, Libya and the Horn, thats it, they had nothing to do with West or Central Africans.

Yh Egypt is in Africa but they have a lot more in common with the Middle East than they do with West Africa
The girl in the video is Sudanese though

Trending

Latest posts