tiktok afrocentrists

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The girl in the video is Sudanese though

Wayahay, then she has some cultural and historical connection. Nubia and the Nilotes and Cushites in it's environs were always the culture closest to Ancient Egypt but she was being silly when she actually CLAIMED Ancient Egyptians like that. There is no proof that any of them would have been full-on Nilotes like her. Maybe some extra Proto-Nilotic admixed, Nubian leaning people in areas like Luxor and Aswan on the borders between Nubia and Egypt? Sure. But full-on Nilotes like her? She's dreaming and claiming another people's history.

Walaal, before the middle ages there was really no contact between West-Central Africa and Egypt. Like pretty much none unless you want to go back to the Green Sahara period. It really would be as far flung as as an East-Asian connecting themselves to Arabia cos "Asia".
The girl look like a Sudanese, but anyway if a madow person wants to claim Egyptian history why does it bother you even it's historically incorrect.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The girl look like a Sudanese, but anyway if a madow person wants to claim Egyptian history why does it bother you even it's historically incorrect.

It bothers me because, personally, I am a fan of West African culture and history:

West-Africans are actually impressive if one truly cares about stuff like agriculture and civilization. They discovered both plant and animal domestication independently as well as metallurgy and forms of proto-writing like Nsibidi. And their terracotta and bronze art is some pretty impressive stuff on par with anything out of the Middle East or China. These guys were mostly just behind in terms of monumental architecture but even then stuff like Ashanti architecture or Sudano-Sahelian architecture, if you believe the latter is mostly native, is fairly impressive. And not to mention that they discovered all of this alone which is more than can be said for cadaans who had to have everything I just outlined exported to them from the Middle East via the Aegean.

gpYlraM.jpg

teosvNA.jpg

Lrpe3mO.jpg

frk2nTP.jpg

West-Africa is in many ways one of the original cultural cradles of mankind alongside the Fertile Crescent, Eastern China and Mesoamerica. It was even the home of a massive, demographic changing expansion like the former two.

It saddens me to see Aframs and Niger-Congo Africans ignoring their own frankly more than enough ancestors and bootyclapping for Egyptians. It shows their coon mentality as well. They only venerate Egypt because Egypt is an ancient culture the white man respects and champions unlike their own ancestral cultures which he has convinced them were savage, worthless and cartoonishly loincloth wearing.

I just want my niggas to love themselves, man!

:mjcry:

It bothers me because, personally, I am a fan of West African culture and history:

It saddens me to see Aframs and Niger-Congo Africans ignoring their own frankly more than enough ancestors and bootyclapping for Egyptians. It shows their coon mentality as well. They only venerate Egypt because Egypt is an ancient culture the white man respects and champions unlike their own ancestral cultures which he has convinced them were savage, worthless and cartoonishly loincloth wearing.

I just want my niggas to love themselves, man!

:mjcry:
I guess it's more fancy to claim Egyptian history than that of West African or any other African for that matter, anyway I think we should just let them claim what ever they want to claim..

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It's very simple, if you had a history which was viewed as primitive and similar culture wouldn't you also try to claim something else which would make you more proud? Let the miskiin breath for a minute ninyahow.
?????????????????????

Fam shes not egyptian they told her shes not whats the problem ? Everybody got their own history and should be proud of it, if i see something wrong or someone lying im going to correct them

With your logic if a guy from Ivory Coast was to claim Somali history would you allow him since hes "fellow african" no you would've told him straight up. People gotta love themselves, i used to see hoteps on tiktok claiming chinese history and native american. I seen one tiktok of a hotep saying black people can birth any race, any eye color and any hair color because they have the "eve gene" . This shit getting out of hand :wtfdis:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts