TikTok Sheikh claiming you can’t perform Janazah on a Muslim who never prayed.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Actually we can't call someone who doesn't pray a Muslim. So he directly qualifies as a Kaafir and Muslims aren't allowed to pray for dead disbelievers.

But if the Muslim person who was disobedient and committed lots of minor sins dies then it's fine to offer funeral prayer for him.

Naah you worship what is relatively true to you and change it when you want.
In otherwords you are an atheist who believes morality and ethics is relative.
I change my mind when I gain new knowledge, it’s called growing. You would be a Christian if you were born to a Christian family or a Jew if you were born into a Jewish family. Thinking for yourself is something you lack.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The belief is that praying Salat is the only way we worship Allah directly. But forfeiting this you are forfeiting your ties to
Actually we can't call someone who doesn't pray a Muslim. So he directly qualifies as a Kaafir and Muslims aren't allowed to pray for dead disbelievers.

But if the Muslim person who was disobedient and committed lots of minor sins dies then it's fine to offer funeral prayer for him.
There is a major difference between the one who doesnt pray and the one who has abandoned the salah or rejected it.

I have never seen anyone of any status deny someones janaza on the basis of them “not praying”. There are obstacles of Takfir and amongst them you have to know why the person didnt pray, if he truly didnt pray every prayer, if he knew he had to pray, etc

There are various things that can also be kufr but they can vary between major and minor the second meaning it does not remove you from being a muslim.

Heres Albani speaking on the prayer.

Trending