TikTok Sheikh claiming you can’t perform Janazah on a Muslim who never prayed.

Fay

DELETED
Then he isn’t the most merciful. He is an evil being who would shove you in hell for something as little as a prayer.

He is the most merciful a lot of sheikhs r frauds n misogynist who make islam look like its only good to men. Except mufti menk that's why I only listen to him

After the Shahadah the 5 daily prayers are the most important as a muslim. Being married to someone who doesn't pray is also reasonable grounds for divorce. If someone didn't want to pray to Allah SWT when they were alive why should believers pray Jazanah for them ?

it is not permissible for you to offer the funeral prayer for one who you know died not praying, because of the general meaning of the verses in which Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):“And never (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) pray (funeral prayer) for any of them (hypocrites) who dies, nor stand at his grave. Certainly they disbelieved in Allah and His Messenger, and died while they were Faasiqoon (rebellious, — disobedient to Allah and His Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم)”

[al-Tawbah 9:84]

“It is not (proper) for the Prophet and those who believe to ask Allah’s forgiveness for the Mushrikoon, even though they be of kin, after it has become clear to them that they are the dwellers of the Fire (because they died in a state of disbelief)”

[al-Tawbah 9:113].

So the one who did not pray should not be washed or shrouded or the prayer offered for him, and he should not be buried in the Muslim graveyard, because he is a kaafir, as stated above.

Be careful when trying to pass fatwa, especially in really sensitive matters like this. The first ayah strictly talks about the hypocrites (munafiqiin) who since they are outwardly muslim and inwardly kaffir we shouldn't pray janazah on them. It doesn't mean what you think it means, and it can't be used as evidence for not praying on muslims who never prayed. The 2nd ayah is related to kaffir family members, not to muslims at all. So these ayahs are not related to this question at all.

In your first paragraph i agree with your first sentence and 2nd sentence. To answer your 3rd sentence question, because they are muslims and we should ask Allah for forgiveness for them. That's why we pray janazah on them. The prophet SAW was about to pray janazah on these munafiqiin before the first ayah's revelation came and stopped him from praying on them.

Be careful when trying to pass fatwa, especially in really sensitive matters like this. The first ayah strictly talks about the hypocrites (munafiqiin) who since they are outwardly muslim and inwardly kaffir we shouldn't pray janazah on them. It doesn't mean what you think it means, and it can't be used as evidence for not praying on muslims who never prayed. The 2nd ayah is related to kaffir family members, not to muslims at all. So these ayahs are not related to this question at all.

In your first paragraph i agree with your first sentence and 2nd sentence. To answer your 3rd sentence question, because they are muslims and we should ask Allah for forgiveness for them. That's why we pray janazah on them. The prophet SAW was about to pray janazah on these munafiqiin before the first ayah's revelation came and stopped him from praying on them.

I never declared fatwa I was explaining the point of view and why they'd be considered kaffirs.

Fay

DELETED

[

Exactly theres a lot of hypocrites

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Even if you argue that god exists, what makes you think your religion is the truth? You were born into it like the Christian was born into Christianity and the Jew was born into Judaism.
Christianity is contradicting.

The trinity is one case.

Screenshot_20210103-225823.jpg

Judaism believes that when the messiah comes the Gentiles (Goys) will be slaves

Invader

Then he isn’t the most merciful. He is an evil being who would shove you in hell for something as little as a prayer.
He gave you life. What'd you expect. If someone created you and gave you the gift of life would you not repay him back in prayers.

@Halimo Supremist many scholars also believed as long as the muslim believes in salah but is neglecting it out of laziness it is a major sin but not kufr. So the janazah would be prayed and they would be buried with muslims. I linked a video.

I just came on sspot and saw a bunch of yall quoting me with literally zero logic, just yapping about the same shit you were taught at mosque like some robots. Conversing with you idiots that don’t know how to use their brain makes my brain hurt. I will stop bringing up religion and even mentioning it, yall can die in your ignorance. ❤️

I just came on sspot and saw a bunch of yall quoting me with literally zero logic, just yapping about the same shit you were taught at mosque like some robots. Conversing with you idiots that don’t know how to use their brain makes my brain hurt. I will stop bringing up religion and even mentioning it, yall can die in your ignorance. ❤
You dont want to pray yet want others pray for your janazah hoe selfish and illogical is this?

I thought people already knew this.Abandoning the salah is Kufr which is different from missing the Salah out of Laziness in which the most of Lenient view of the Scholars is that you are a the biggest Fasiq the biggest sinner.Salah is no joke.May Allah guide us.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I just came on sspot and saw a bunch of yall quoting me with literally zero logic, just yapping about the same shit you were taught at mosque like some robots. Conversing with you idiots that don’t know how to use their brain makes my brain hurt. I will stop bringing up religion and even mentioning it, yall can die in your ignorance. ❤
Why do u guys give non Somali muslims a horrible look cause u can not stop talking about Islam

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wallahi I geniuly laughed at that title ,"Tik Tok Sheikh".:dead::deadmanny:

Invader

I refuted your response. I looked into all religions and all of have flaws except Islam.

Trending