Tigray Region “From today Abiye Ahmed is not leader of Ethiopia”

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
That is more complex than that. PM Abiy accepted the decision of the international court to hand over badme to Eritrea but still badme is controlled by the Ethiopian army (btw badme is a town at the border between Tigray and Eritrea and is currently inside Tigray). The reason is that the people of Tigray in badme fiercely protested and refused to be part of Eritrea. They were staging many protests against the decision of PM Abiy to accept the international ruling. Few months after that PM tried to pull the army out of Eritrea-Tigray boder but the people of tigray blocked roads and literary begged the army to stay. Tigrean know that their AK-47 militia is no match to the Eritrean army.

Btw, forget this Django guy, he has no clue whatsoever. He only writes his wishful thinking without having the hard data at hand :ftw9nwa:. I'm xabashi and I know the inner workings of my people :ftw9nwa:

Here are the hard facts!

Tigreans blocking the roads to stop the army from pulling out of the border.

Tigreans protesting the decision to hand over badme to Eritrea
The way I see it is that Tigray want election as soon as possible because they lost power whereas when they were in power they did not hold fair elections. Abiy on the other hand wants to hold on to power as long as possible without direct election because he pissed off the Oromos and needs to make amends. Is that how it is?

Time and time again this is why many of here make the same mistake. There are millions of Ethiopians who have very strong Ethiopian affiliation and the army and many federal institutions are filled by these people. Many overlook these millions of people and think only in terms of ethnicity. With that kind of simple view you will never understand the state of Ethiopia. The army has demonstrated its neutrality in many different times by stopping two rival regions or ethnicity.
No one wants to disintegrate Ethiopia at the same time no one wants to live a life as a pauper or squatter to an Amhara peasant who would have advantage over the rest of Ethiopians.

In short no Ethnic group in Ethiopia supports Fuedalism as much as Amhara want.

Amhara only love themselves and have left a very bad legacy in Ethiopia.
In todays Ethiopia peiple would prefer a Tigrayan over Amhara because of their different ideology mindset

Even though both are evil in Ethiopia.

The way I see it is that Tigray want election as soon as possible because they lost power whereas when they were in power they did not hold fair elections. Abiy on the other hand wants to hold on to power as long as possible without direct election because he pissed off the Oromos and needs to make amends. Is that how it is?
If Oromos,Waleitas Tigrayans,Sadamos,Afars,Beni Shangul vote they will vote for Ethnic Federalism and Amhara awith their 17 million population cannot win over 100 millon.

No one wants to disintegrate Ethiopia at the same time no one wants to live a life as a pauper or squatter to an Amhara peasant who would have advantage over the rest of Ethiopians.

In short no Ethnic group in Ethiopia supports Fuedalism as much as Amhara want.

Amhara only love themselves and have left a very bad legacy in Ethiopia.
In todays Ethiopia peiple would prefer a Tigrayan over Amhara because of their different ideology mindset

Even though both are evil in Ethiopia.

Let me be honest with you as much as I can. I honestly don't know what the heck you are talking about. I really mean it. Can you name me one Amhara party or even one Amhara individual for that matter that wants feudalism? You need to see a doctor. You are not arguing with reality and facts but with your own world created in your brain. It is high time for dua. I can't argue with you let alone heal you :ftw9nwa:

:draketf:

The election was only postponed to a few months not years and just few days ago, the house of federation decided that election will be held this year. So I don't see Abiy holding on power as much as possible.

I read the situation differently. TPLF wanted to hold election itself rather than election in Tigray be held by the federal institution, the election board. And surprise surprise the TPLF own election board said TPLF won 98% of the vote and 99% of the seats in Tigray parliament. TPLF is vehemently against any free and fair election that is not controlled by TPLF itself. That is why they are saying they don't recognize the fed just not to allow the election board conduct free and fair election. They fear the head of the election board whom they once jailed and tortured and who is known to be very independent mind. If she conducts an election, it will be hard for TPLF to fake it. That is all the reason for their countless press releases so that they take hostage the Tigray people and region and block them from having a fair election.

Let me be honest with you as much as I can. I honestly don't know what the heck you are talking about. I really mean it. Can you name me one Amhara party or even one Amhara individual for that matter that wants feudalism? You need to see a doctor. You are not arguing with reality and facts but with your own world created in your brain. It is high time for dua. I can't argue with you let alone heal you :ftw9nwa:

:draketf:
All amhara want Is a central state controlled by Amhara elites this is the true vision of Ethippiawinet according to Amharas, they want peasants from Gojjam and Gonder to be allocated land across Ethiopia from.Addis Abbaba all the way to Jigjiga.

We know you guys are pathological liars.Tell me how you guys ended up in every part of the country while not other ethnic groups in Ethiopia.How did an Amhara own land in Jigjiga,Harar, Dire Dawa,Addis Ababa,Jimma,Debre zeit etc?
Amhara are not known to be business minded.They were peasants that were settled in other ethnic groups land.You cant say the same with other clans.Only Amhara settle in prime lands accross the country its not like they earned it throught their sweat.

However much you try to spin this it foesnt make sense.

Look today even the Woleyta want a state of their own.

While Amhara want to turn back time and live in 1890s.

Back in the days Wolyta would claim to be Amhara sooin even Agew people would want freedom from Amhara occupation .

All amhara want Is a central state controlled by Amhara elites this is the true vision of Ethippiawinet according to Amharas, they want peasants from Gojjam and Gonder to be allocated land across Ethiopia from.Addis Abbaba all the way to Jigjiga.

We know you guys are pathological liars.Tell me how you guys ended up in every part of the country while not other ethnic groups in Ethiopia.How did an Amhara own land in Jigjiga,Harar, Dire Dawa,Addis Ababa,Jimma,Debre zeit etc?
Amhara are not known to be business minded.They were peasants that were settled in other ethnic groups land.You cant say the same with other clans.Only Amhara settle in prime lands accross the country its not like they earned it throught their sweat.

However much you try to spin this it foesnt make sense.

Look today even the Woleyta want a state of their own.

While Amhara want to turn back time and live in 1890s.

Back in the days Wolyta would claim to be Amhara sooin even Agew people would want freedom from Amhara occupation .

No, that is wrong. That is pure TPLF propaganda. Can you name me a single Amhara party that wants to have a centralized state and is against federalism? I am not asking much, just name me one. Facts, facts, facts.

Last edited:
Oops Just In: the house of federation decided that federal government will no more have any interactions with Tigray Regional State Council and higher executive organs of the region. The Federal government will work with the city administrations, Kebele administrations and other legal institutions in the region that focus on the needs of the people of Tigray providing development and basic services.

This means the budget and other assistance go directly to the local administration. Any assistance and budget to the Tigray state will be blocked. ouch :ftw9nwa:

No, that is wrong. That is pure TPLF propaganda. Can you name me a single Amhara party that wants to have a centralized state and is against federalism? I am not asking much, just name me one. Facts, facts, facts.
Abye party is looking to destroy federalsim.Just today one of his somali dogs(Adan Farah- Speaker of the Senate -Ethiopia) that support EPP has announced of the possibilty to make the Somali kilil into 3 kilils for efficiencyband progress as he put it.

This is a way to discredit ethnic fedaralism and to show that Ethnic federalism has failed.We well know that the Somali kilil funds was just a pocket money funds for thr successive regimes.So spliting the region into bantustans is the aim of Abye the murtad.

No one is safe even the marginalised Somali kilil.

They stole Diredaba and Babiley during the time of TPLF.
Now they want to steal further land of Somalis.
Somali regions to be split into 3.
One region Sitti to be incoporated with Afar.
Another with Oromo region and the last one will be inder Godey which will be a small fraction of what is left of Somali region.
Jigjiga will be under Amhara just like Debrezeit and Nazreth.

Last edited:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The election was only postponed to a few months not years and just few days ago, the house of federation decided that election will be held this year. So I don't see Abiy holding on power as much as possible.

I read the situation differently. TPLF wanted to hold election itself rather than election in Tigray be held by the federal institution, the election board. And surprise surprise the TPLF own election board said TPLF won 98% of the vote and 99% of the seats in Tigray parliament. TPLF is vehemently against any free and fair election that is not controlled by TPLF itself. That is why they are saying they don't recognize the fed just not to allow the election board conduct free and fair election. They fear the head of the election board whom they once jailed and tortured and who is known to be very independent mind. If she conducts an election, it will be hard for TPLF to fake it. That is all the reason for their countless press releases so that they take hostage the Tigray people and region and block them from having a fair election.
There's also the business aspect isn't there such as privatization of the state companies and the new link to Eritrea which the TPLF wants to benefit from that's why they are against normalisation without their input.

Abye party is looking to destroy federalsim.Just today one of his somali dogs(Adan Farah- Speaker of the Senate -Ethiopia) that support EPP has announced of the possibilty to make the Somali kilil into 3 kilils for efficiencyband progress as he put it.

This is a way to discredit ethnic fedaralism and to show that Ethnic federalism has failed.We well know that the Somali kilil funds was just a pocket money funds for thr successive regimes.So spliting the region into bantustans is the aim of Abye the murtad.

No one is safe even the marginalised Somali kilil.

They stole Diredaba and Babiley during the time of TPLF.
Now they want to steal further land of Somalis.
Somali regions to be split into 3.
One region Sitti to be incoporated with Afar.
Another with Oromo region and the last one will be inder Godey which will be a small fraction of what is left of Somali region.
Jigjiga will be under Amhara just like Debrezeit and Nazreth.

So you can't find a single Amhara party that is against federalism or want feudalism as you said. And how is Abiy's party against federalism when it is the party that allowed Sidama to become the new federal state and just yesterday the house of federation gave a green light for yet another new state to be formed in southern region by holding referendum. Besides, Abiy's party is working to make 5 languages federal languages instead of the current one. Does that look like a unitary anti-federalist party? You are drunk by TPLF propaganda and are unable to fact check. facts facts facts!

Last edited:
There's also the business aspect isn't there such as privatization of the state companies and the new link to Eritrea which the TPLF wants to benefit from that's why they are against normalisation without their input.

TPLF wants normalization without giving badme to Eritrea. Eritrea of course says no to that. Now Eritrea closed all borders to Tigray and wants only to open the border to Ethiopia through Afar and not through Tigray. The Eritrean government says it wants normalization and business with Ethiopia but not through Tigray. That is the stand off right now. TPLF is seen by both Ethiopia and Eritrea as the main stumbling block against peace in the region.

Last edited:
TPLF wants normalization without giving badme to Eritrea. Eritrea of course says no to that. Now Eritrea closed all borders to Tigray and wants only to open the border to Ethiopia through Afar and not through Tigray. The Eritrean government says it wants normalization and business with Ethiopia but not through Tigray. That is the stand off right now. TPLF is seen by both Ethiopia and Eritrea as the main stumbling block against peace in the region.

Why are both sides so adamant about this small dusty town. They have must more to gain from normalizing trade.

Is there any strategic value to Badme?

Why are both sides so adamant about this small dusty town. They have must more to gain from normalizing trade.

Is there any strategic value to Badme?

Badme has zero strategic value. It is a dusty town with literally nothing. No economic or historical value. It is just the stubbornness of xabashis :ftw9nwa: that is the problem here. To be honest, I don't blame Eritreans because both sides agreed to go to the international court and when the court awarded the town to Eritrea, Ethiopia refused to hand over. Now PM Abiy decided to accept the court ruling and to hand over the town and start doing business with Eritrea but residents of the town fiercely resisted to be part of Eritrea and TPLF is using them to sabotage the peace process. TPLF could help in convincing the people of tigray to accept the court ruling but instead it is doing the opposite. PM Abiy needs a partner in Tigray to hand over the town otherwise if tomorrow the Ethiopian army simply abandons the town and the Eritrean army occupies it, this will be seen as PM Abiy throwing Ethiopians under the bus and forcing them to become Eritreans without their will. The media will bombard PM Abiy and especially tigreans but also many Ethiopians will be very angry.

Badme has zero strategic value. It is a dusty town with literally nothing. No economic or historical value. It is just the stubbornness of xabashis :ftw9nwa: that is the problem here. To be honest, I don't blame Eritreans because both sides agreed to go to the international court and when the court awarded the town to Eritrea, Ethiopia refused to hand over. Now PM Abiy decided to accept the court ruling and to hand over the town and start doing business with Eritrea but residents of the town fiercely resisted to be part of Eritrea and TPLF is using them to sabotage the peace process. TPLF could help in convincing the people of tigray to accept the court ruling but instead it is doing the opposite. PM Abiy needs a partner in Tigray to hand over the town otherwise if tomorrow the Ethiopian army simply abandons the town and the Eritrean army occupies it, this will be seen as PM Abiy throwing Ethiopians under the bus and forcing them to become Eritreans without their will. The media will bombard PM Abiy and especially tigreans but also many Ethiopians will be very angry.
Wjen are naftanyas going to attack agames?
You said they have rusty AK47 so when are you guys going to kill them like you are doing to Beni Shangul and trying to settle Amhara peasants in Beni Shangul land.

So you can't find a single Amhara party that is against federalism or want feudalism as you said. And how is Abiy's party against federalism when it is the party that allowed Sidama to become the new federal state and just yesterday the house of federation gave a green light for yet another new state to be formed in southern region by holding referendum. Besides, Abiy's party is working to make 5 languages federal languages instead of the current one. Does that look like a unitary anti-federalist party? You are drunk by TPLF propaganda and are unable to fact check. facts facts facts!

The only amhara to ever trust is a dead Amhara.
You can try to potray your people as civilised but we know how racist narrow minded and pathological liars they are.

We know Amhara are playing games.of trying to disintegrate the kilils by creating bantustant kilils and later claimming jilils have failed.
Abyes book is nothing short of what Amhara have ever wanted he just recycled Amhara mentality of dominating Ethiopia and marginalising other natives.
The thing is we are not in the 1880s.Oromos,Tigrayans,Sidamas,Beni Shangul,Woleytas etc have woken up people know their rights gone are the days you would use Oromos to advance Amhara agenda gone are the days you will brain wash Ethiopians and poison their minds by claimming Somalis are there enemies.

In Short Amhara priviledge is dead and gone just like how Haile selasie is now past bones just dust.

A democrat Amhara,a republican Amhara a liberal Amhara a human activist amhara are same person different assholes they all beleive in 1880s and 1950s.They all beleive like Iskander Nega.

To them they use deception and try regain their lost glory.
They vilify any person tht has difference in oppinion by character assasinating them.
All Oromos according to them are terrorist only those that beleive in Amhara ideology are progressive.

An Oromo orthodox christian who believes in Oromo rights and ideologies is classified by an amhara as a muslim terrorist.

Amhara are the most coward of all Ethiopians with 20 million population they will always use Ethiopian military to even fight for them against minority groups like Beni shangul who are less than a half a million.

Abye was not wlected by anyone he has no legitimacy if he went for elections today on Amhara people would elect him.
He even flew to Amhara region yesterday for consultations with Amhara people who are hell bent on destroying tigray just like Menelik did.

If you are genuine you will support progress and denocracy over dictatorship.
Abye is a dictator and Ethiopia is crumbling because he belives he will rule with iron fist just like all the previous Ethiopian leaders.
Let.me tell you this if Abye goes into a fight with Tigray I will support him.Because it will an end of one of the habeshas either Amhara or Tigray they are both the cancer of Ethiopia.

They all think the same.

Last edited:
The only amhara to ever trust is a dead Amhara.
You can try to potray your people as civilised but we know how racist narrow minded and pathological liars they are.

We know Amhara are playing games.of trying to disintegrate the kilils by creating bantustant kilils and later claimming jilils have failed.
Abyes book is nothing short of what Amhara have ever wanted he just recycled Amhara mentality of dominating Ethiopia and marginalising other natives.
The thing is we are not in the 1880s.Oromos,Tigrayans,Sidamas,Beni Shangul,Woleytas etc have woken up people know their rights gone are the days you would use Oromos to advance Amhara agenda gone are the days you will brain wash Ethiopians and poison their minds by claimming Somalis are there enemies.

In Short Amhara priviledge is dead and gone just like how Haile selasie is now past bones just dust.

A democrat Amhara,a republican Amhara a liberal Amhara a human activist amhara are same person different assholes they all beleive in 1880s and 1950s.They all beleive like Iskander Nega.

To them they use deception and try regain their lost glory.
They vilify any person tht has difference in oppinion by character assasinating them.
All Oromos according to them are terrorist only those that beleive in Amhara ideology are progressive.

An Oromo orthodox christian who believes in Oromo rights and ideologies is classified by an amhara as a muslim terrorist.

Amhara are the most coward of all Ethiopians with 20 million population they will always use Ethiopian military to even fight for them against minority groups like Beni shangul who are less than a half a million.

Abye was not wlected by anyone he has no legitimacy if he went for elections today on Amhara people would elect him.
He even flew to Amhara region yesterday for consultations with Amhara people who are hell bent on destroying tigray just like Menelik did.

If you are genuine you will support progress and denocracy over dictatorship.
Abye is a dictator and Ethiopia is crumbling because he belives he will rule with iron fist just like all the previous Ethiopian leaders.
Let.me tell you this if Abye goes into a fight with Tigray I will support him.Because it will an end of one of the habeshas either Amhara or Tigray they are both the cancer of Ethiopia.

They all think the same.

No dua today?

tenor.gif

lol 98% of the vote?

lol 98% of the vote?

When in power in Ethiopia, TPLF used to win 99% to 100%. Actually this is the first time TPLF won only 98%. This is called democratic progress in TPLF world, so you have to give them some credit. In the next election may be they will become so democratic that TPLF wins only 97%. Miracles can always happen :ftw9nwa:

This is from Tigray TV :ftw9nwa:

Trending