Tigray Region “From today Abiye Ahmed is not leader of Ethiopia”

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

It’s over, Tigray region has officially said Abiyes legal mandate as leader is over and they are pulling out all of their reps in Parliament back to Tigray region.:ooh:

They want a fight, let’s see if Ahmad blinks.:whoo:

TPLF is irrelevant. This is like their 387,484th press release :ftw9nwa: since PM Abiy came to power. Press release has become TPLF's main job and no one gives a fck tbh.

@xabashi i hope u ready for balkanazation :russ:

Tigray region is highly dependent on the federal budget getting over 50% of its budget from the federal government. Plus all universities, road projects, industrial parks etc. are all run by the federal money. They won't go anywhere and if they do no one gives a fck :ftw9nwa: Yesterday their spokesman said they expect to continue to get everything from the federal government (like electricity, telecommunication, airlines service, universities, budget etc.) :ftw9nwa: Clearly, they want to eat their cake and have it too.

Last edited:
Huh? They literally threated the gov they even showed their arsenal i hope war breaks out

Arsenal my behind. That was old AK-47 which every state/kilil has. No one understood why they displayed their AK-47 militia which every kilil has in thousands. That is no match to the army and believe me they will not put one foot outside of Tigray. Forget threatening, they are dead man walking.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Arsenal my behind. That was old AK-47 which every state/kilil has. No one understood why they displayed their AK-47 militia which every kilil has in thousands. That is no match to the army and believe me they will not put one foot outside of Tigray. Forget threatening, they are dead man walking.
How did eritrea gain independence tho?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
TPLF is irrelevant. This is like their 387,484th press release :ftw9nwa: since PM Abiy came to power. Press release has become TPLF's main job and no one gives a fck tbh.

Can Tigray army beat government army though, if they use guerilla warfare

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is going to be very interesting, but I doubt abiy will bite. At most he will ignore them unless they provoke the national army into conflict, which they might have to if they feel confident they can win their freedom.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
This is going to be very interesting, but I doubt abiy will bite. At most he will ignore them unless they provoke the national army into conflict, which they might have to if they feel confident they can win their freedom.
So u telling me they just bark no bite?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Forget the Fed Amhara Region and Oromia are both in paper stronger then Tigray they have been recruiting soldiers for the past 2 years to match and have much larger budgets.

They are largely overrated people expect them to have prepared for this day when the minority is out of power by stocking up powerful weapons but nope the Tigray mind unfortunately is not one of vision.
Can Tigray army beat government army though
Absolutly not in any conventional war maybe in a defensive war there geography is mountainous and they have experience in Eritrea. They have more than enough strength to deter a war being a good idea they know that so they rig there elections and play games with Abiy.

An Insurgency would also hold out well there making it a difficult place to truly ever win (like in Afghanistan).

So u telling me they just bark no bite?

One thing I can assure you 100% is that TPLF will never ever set its foot outside of Tigray and start a conflict. If any conflict starts then it can only come from the federal government. TPLF is not that stupid and suicidal.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
ive noticed from somalians (people from the blue flag state) they like to sit around and wait for the failure and dissolution of those around them. its quite pathetic if you ask me, but misery loves company so a perfectly normal response. everyone joining you in the pits of desolate makes your situation not seem as bad

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

It’s over, Tigray region has officially said Abiyes legal mandate as leader is over and they are pulling out all of their reps in Parliament back to Tigray region.:ooh:

They want a fight, let’s see if Ahmad blinks.:whoo:
this is bs until i see some ethiopian soldiers getting shoot at by the tigrays its worthless and pointless to get hyped over it

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
ive noticed from somalians (people from the blue flag state) they like to sit around and wait for the failure and dissolution of those around them. its quite pathetic if you ask me, but misery loves company so a perfectly normal response. everyone joining you in the pits of desolate makes your situation not seem as bad
You are low class.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
You are low class.

thats me !
giphy (7).gif
tenor (63).gif

Trending