Throwback video: 2016 AlShabab humiliation in Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
I love my people and salute to our heroes that defend our land from all our enemies that wish to destroy us.

:salute:

Puntland hanoolaato

Bandiera_animata_flag_Puntland_2009.gif

The sandal wearing teenage terrorists made a big mistake with their ill fated invasion:francis:

Shaydan Dheere lied to these fools, they thought this was the south.:ohlord:

:wow: Trucks filled with dead alkebab qashin by sundown next day.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I'm not going to lie, I was real scared when this was happening. My ayeeyo lives there and the thought of a bunch of southerners even breathing the same oxygen as her made me sick to my stomach.

Alhamdulillah, I had nothing to fear as Puntland's security forces slaughtered them with ease. May Allah preserve and reward our protectors.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
2016 was truly a year to remember in Puntland, probably the greatest year in PL history. Three massive attacks and invasions Puntland had suffered (ISIS takeover of Qandala, Al Shabaab sea landings in Garacad, and Galmudug attack on Galkacyo). All three were repulsed, the enemies, vanquished and never to return.

Thats the difference between MJ and others, we will fight for our lands to the death. It's little wonder why, we have not lost a single inch of our ancestral lands, even though we are beset by enemies on all sides.

Well done reer puntland! I wish more shabaab terrorists would try to cross your borders. We'd be done with shabaab in one year as opposed to depending on amisom and Somali military services.

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending