Thread on how to be more confident around women..

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Last point number three for me. Hit the gym.

Not only will you get in shape and see other benefits such as mood and mental health improvement/ clothes fit you better. It will actually help you with discipline and this will filter into other aspects of your life. Nobody is saying be a gym rat as some of those niggas have gone to far and the gym is now their permanent home but some muscle aint hurt nobody. You will look good and more importantly feel confident about yourself. Simply put... Look good ya feel good.
I murdered myself at Lifetime fitness and running around lake so naturally i burn fat and my abs beginning to show. If abs come out I'll be able to Was anyone woman on Tinder or at Karmel Mall

I murdered myself at Lifetime fitness and running around lake so naturally i burn fat and my abs beginning to show. If abs come out I'll be able to Was anyone woman on Tinder or at Karmel Mall
Sxb relax this aint about waasnimo lol. This is about helping niggas be more confident around women but more importantly find a future wife without resorting to hoodwinking a poor girl back home.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Sxb relax this aint about waasnimo lol. This is about helping niggas be more confident around women but more importantly find a future wife without resorting to hoodwinking a poor girl back home.
Omg Sheikh must not know about the new age. It's all about wasmo lately, they give zero fucks about having children. I saw a half mexican half Somali wonan with an obvious Sonali dudes face she she inherited at a Mc Donald's and she told me he left her mom while she was pregnant with her. Tons of f*ck and bounce going on now these days. But yeah marriage is better.

Omg Sheikh must not know about the new age. It's all about wasmo lately, they give zero fucks about having children. I saw a half mexican half Somali wonan with an obvious Sonali dudes face she she inherited at a Mc Donald's and she told me he left her mom while she was pregnant with her. Tons of f*ck and bounce going on now these days. But yeah marriage is better.
Warya dont derail the thread with your crazy ass stories lol. Write yo book and put it on amazon and all of SS will buy it.

LMAO, True, gotta informative them that you aren't talking about skinny jeans cause some of this niggas are still partaking in 2015 trends . where do you shop mostly? What kind of of style are you into? me i mostly shop at thrift at the thrift, into many style. i go for anything that looks good. streetwear mostly and shit
And you?
Screenshot_20210908-044319.png

Something along these line you can look casual but also look like you actually tried. Not sure about the shoes I'd probably wear something different but the point still stands.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is nothing more unattractive than a man with an uncultivated mind that's all style little substance.
Chris Farley Hair GIF

Let me be the pretty one.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Stop massaging your Johnson or rubbing your Janet for about 3 months. Your adrenaline fatigue will wear off and you'll be surging with energy. Follow this up with some full-body, compound lift, low-rep and heavy work and while you're at it cut out the carbs, especially processed carbs and load up on animal protein and fat like a lunatic with some good sleep and walks in the sun from time to time. Also dress in brighter colors and groom. Then get a brick phone and read books, whether fiction or non-fiction, over using the interwebz for anything but work. Finally, volunteer in some way in your community and force yourself into social settings like salsa classes or some shit. You will see the fog of depression and social anxiety lift to an incredible degree. Good luck, my padawans and padawanas.

This is you bro? LMAO

View attachment 199692

Add: try going to your local thrift store, they do be having good shit. baggy or those in the middle pans be my shit, you might like them too. you can find them at the thrift mostly. those kind of pants

View attachment 199693

thrift are actually great and its good for the climate. you are getting good stuff for cheap while doing good, isn't that beautiful.
you can find some of the stuff he is wearing at the thrift store if you get lucky, but you can find those pants and shirt most of them time.

Hayaay, you go to thrift shops and that Tyler style. I know what type of somali you are:lolbron:

Career women are more judgmental compared to the 'men-loving' woman.

Maybe its why the prophet (pbuh) told us to marry women who are obsessed with men because its an easier relationship. She wants you and you want her.

How about this oldie but golden.
Have a quick wank before the date.
Your game just leveled up times 10 when sex is not on your mind.

Damn !!!!
shit is serious, ive put up this reply weeks ago and no one corrected me.

What is said is the exact opposite of reality.

before approaching a women i recommend not masturbating for a month,
you need to have that hunger.
We are more complex than chimpanzees but female chimps look for the masturbating male chimps to be provider in exchange for sex , this is after getting impregnated by the alpha male.

So you see the risk of jacking off before an encounter is that you would give off the wrong vibe and be friendzoned.

Damn !!!!

We are more complex than chimpanzees but female chimps look for the masturbating male chimps to be provider in exchange for sex , this is after getting impregnated by the alpha male.

So you see the risk of jacking off before an encounter is that you would give off the wrong vibe and be friendzoned.
Placebo 🤔

Xaruun

VIP
Damn !!!!

There are chimp betabuxxers? :damn: Brutally over for chimpcels.

Trending

Latest posts