Thread on how to be more confident around women..

After my fake akhi friend cockblocking ways I thought I'd be kind enough to impart some wisdom. Feel free to add to this because im bored af.

Last edited:
Number 1 for me is being presentable.

Too many niggas I see look like absolute filth and then complain they cant get any. You can be disgusting at home but the moment you step outside and face society you gotta look yo best. This means clean your fucking nails and file them. Get a fucking haircut and by haircut I mean a fade. Had one of my non-pussy getting boys once tell me how does a haircut help? Nigga get a fade even if you want to look professional for work get a low number 1 fade or something, women love that shit, stop going to the same barber since grade 3 or whatever and also trim that neckbeard.

Lastly, get fitted clothing and see what the latest fashion is e.g slim fitted cargos. Even if you butt f*ck ugly a sense of style and basic grooming will get you far.

Psychologist

Changemaker

Too many niggas I see look like absolute filth and then complain they cant get any. You can be disgusting at home but the moment you step outside and face society you gotta look yo best. This means clean your fucking nails and file them. Get a fucking haircut and by haircut I mean a fade. Had one of my non-pussy getting boys once tell me how does a haircut help? Nigga get a fade even if you want to look professional for work get a low number 1 fade or something, women love that shit, stop going to the same barber since grade 3 or whatever and also trim that neckbeard.

Lastly, get fitted clothing and see what the latest fashion is e.g slim fitted cargos. Even if you butt f*ck ugly a sense of style and basic grooming will get you far.
This is you bro? LMAO

0_FOURLADSINJEANSJPG.jpg

Add: try going to your local thrift store, they do be having good shit. baggy or those in the middle pans be my shit, you might like them too. you can find them at the thrift mostly. those kind of pants

tyler-the-creator-puffer-embed.jpg

thrift are actually great and its good for the climate. you are getting good stuff for cheap while doing good, isn't that beautiful.
you can find some of the stuff he is wearing at the thrift store if you get lucky, but you can find those pants and shirt most of them time.

Last edited:

This is you bro? LMAO

View attachment 199692

Add: try going to your local thrift store, they do be having good shit. baggy or those in the middle pans be my shit, you might like them too. you can find them at the thrift mostly. those kind of pants

View attachment 199693

thrift are actually great and its good for the climate. you are getting good stuff for cheap while doing good, isn't that beautiful.
you can find some of the stuff he is wearing at the thrift store if you get lucky, but you can find those pants and shirt most of them time.
Lmao those white meatheads got clowned on twitter but at the end of the day their fit as qashin as it is because they out here wearing two sizes to small. I didn't say wear women jeans lol. Agree with you on the thrift shopping as long as you can pull off the weird fits and be confident you should be fine. My main point was aimed at niggas who look unkempt and just wear something that looks like a customised character from the early 2000s.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
After my fake akhi friend cockblocking ways I thought I'd be kind enough to impart some wisdom. Feel free to add to this because im bored af.
British Chad talking. Sorry M8 but the Incels on this forum have no hope. Their hand is their best friend to release until they get hooked up with a Virgin girl via grandma back in Somalia.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Lmao those white meatheads got clowned on twitter but at the end of the day their fit as qashin as it is because they out here wearing two sizes to small. I didn't say wear women jeans lol. Agree with you on the thrift shopping as long as you can pull off the weird fits and be confident you should be fine. My main point was aimed at niggas who look unkempt and just wear something that looks like a customised character from the early 2000s.
LMAO, True, gotta informative them that you aren't talking about skinny jeans cause some of this niggas are still partaking in 2015 trends . where do you shop mostly? What kind of of style are you into? me i mostly shop at thrift at the thrift, into many style. i go for anything that looks good. streetwear mostly and shit
And you?

Cerberus

VIP
LMAO, True, gotta informative them that you aren't talking about skinny jeans cause some of this niggas are still partaking in 2015 trends . where do you shop mostly? What kind of of style are you into? me i mostly shop at thrift at the thrift, into many style. i go for anything that looks good. streetwear mostly and shit
And you?
Dwit didn't you do farewell post? Whatchu still doin on here mane?

Point number 2 and its aimed at you incels. Niggas get a personality.

No one wants to be with someone whos boring that goes for women and men. Now im not saying you can't be a nerd and find your nerd queen but damn nothing irks me more than a boring a nigga. If you handsome then you lucky but that will only get you so far before but if you butt ugly and complaining that you cant get passed the first convo with a women its because not only are you horrific to look at, you have the cheek to bore the poor girl with your nonsense. Read a book or watch and keep up with the culture/news or whatever. Even better get a hobby to meet new people, you might think why the f*ck should I do this but all of this make you a more well adjusted person that can carry a convo. If you naturally funny and witty then you in luck because you can bounce of the person in question and make her comfortable and ask her what she likes, to see if you have something in common. At the end of the day nobody likes a boring fool.

Last edited:
British Chad talking. Sorry M8 but the Incels on this forum have no hope. Their hand is their best friend to release until they get hooked up with a Virgin girl via grandma back in Somalia.
Bro I aint no chad some of this shit is common sense but I see it in the flesh and on twitter niggas complaining. Just trying to help my fellow sxbs who might be wondering whats wrong am I the problem? Yes sxb you are the problem fix up.

Cerberus

VIP
Bro I aint no chad some of this shit is common sense but I see it in the flesh and on twitter niggas complaining. Just trying to help my fellow sxbs who might be wondering whats wrong am I the problem? Yes sxb you are the problem fix up.
One of those guys looks fruity because he has tight skinny pants on him. His legs in those pants look like he is about to attend the Gay Pride Parade.

And you?
I follow a couple of fashion shits on tiktok and insta. I love the laidback casual but you can make it flashy if you want. E.g simple t shirt but perhaps get a printed one. Love anything printed to be fair. Really into cargos now for some reason I thought they were lame at first but saw some online and im loving the look. I love air max 1s those for me are the o.g trainers and I collect that shit like mad. Go with any outfit.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Good school is 100x more important than this forum
Fr even tho I had 2 Fs (never in my life i passed with f in quarter) :jcoleno: i was getting little of myself so i took Honor algebra 2 Instead of regular Algebra LAMO, We Back in business now tho. ready for the new test :clown:

One of those guys looks fruity because he has tight skinny pants on him. His legs in those pants look like he is about to attend the Gay Pride Parade.
Lmao I see plenty of them in the UK we call them hipster meatheads. The fits they wear aint even bad but its like they have an obsession with going two sizes too small so it looks like they wearing shrinked clothing.

Psychologist

Changemaker
I follow a couple of fashion shits on tiktok and insta. I love the laidback casual but you can make it flashy if you want. E.g simple t shirt but perhaps get a printed one. Love anything printed to be fair. Really into cargos now for some reason I thought they were lame at first but saw some online and im loving the look. I love air max 1s those for me are the o.g trainers and I collect that shit like mad. Go with any outfit.
those are fire, gotta keep it causal. i be wearing that but been into wear shit, too broke to keep up with the new trends so i be wearing normal shit i find at the thrift store LMAO

those are fire, gotta keep it causal. i be wearing that but been into wear shit, too broke to keep up with the new trends so i be wearing normal shit i find at the thrift store LMAO
Normal shit is fine. Cant go wrong with a printed sweatshirt/hoodie. I haven't been thrift shopping in time due to work constraints and shit but I be finding gems in there. Just gotta fight the weird hipster cadaans for the good shit.

Cerberus

VIP
Normal shit is fine. Cant go wrong with a printed sweatshirt/hoodie. I haven't been thrift shopping in time due to work constraints and shit but I be finding gems in there. Just gotta fight the weird hipster cadaans for the good shit.
Sheikh are you trying to get into Google to become employee?

Last point number three for me. Hit the gym.

Not only will you get in shape and see other benefits such as mood and mental health improvement/ clothes fit you better. It will actually help you with discipline and this will filter into other aspects of your life. Nobody is saying be a gym rat as some of those niggas have gone to far and the gym is now their permanent home but some muscle aint hurt nobody. You will look good and more importantly feel confident about yourself. Simply put... Look good ya feel good.

Trending

Latest posts