Thread of beautiful SOMALI women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Somali women are truly beautiful. God bless us. It's a shame most suffer from low self esteem though.

I think these pictures are a misrepresentation of how Somali women look. I live in an area with a very high Somali population, and I can tell you that 99/100 are nothing like how these pictures are portraying.

Maybe you should move back to lasanod and you will see these girls.

Somali women are truly beautiful. God bless us. It's a shame most suffer from low self esteem though.

I have seen some pretty somali girls who literally have no confidence and self esteem amongst them. No wonder you see some them on social media with caked up barbie doll faces fishing for compliments.

I feel sorry for them to be honest

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I have more
785144e91a5d1021618ac75fc03917b1deaaf32d.jpg

_79313949_b2.jpg

:drakelaugh:

You sure these guys are somali :chrisfreshhah:

Somali men don't take enough pictures and if they do, it's not good quality pics lol. I genuinely tried looking for Somali guys to post for a Somali appreciation thread a while ago (before I found out it was a pseudo thread xD) but it took too long just to find decent ones. YOU GUYS NEED TO TAKE BETTER PICTURES!!! End rant.

i think i should post my picture here and end this once in for all

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
not trying be anything but myself. but don't worry you're not my kind either. which is a compliment in my books
You don't even know me and your already saying I'm not your kind, what an imbecile go away I don't want you anyway creep.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
going to post a half pic. full pic is too dangerous here loool
Why we're not fucking baboons like the men on this site, darling don't kid yourself your a hedious troll who has an inferiority complex hence your eternal desire to follow a faith which subjugated and dehumanises women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending