Thread of beautiful SOMALI women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced most online haters are fat and ugly and they unleash themselves on the internet. Secretly think that about all the rude/tribalist people on here.

internet trolls = ugly angry people with miserable lives
Aren't you Somali? Do you not have Somali female members of family?

Who hurt you? Did rejection hurt that much?
View attachment 20327
I'm Nigerian:mjpls:
The rep system is a hell of a drug:mjcry:
90% of what i say is not how i feel but to fish for rep:kendrickcry:

No she wouldnt be ugly

But these postings of girls with a tonne of makeup and diana on their face needs to slow down

only fobs, older habo's, and people back home use diana.

as for makeup everyone uses it on pictures they post sis it doesn't mean they're ugly without it, its just more often those are the ones online.

dont give me this vague answer. :ivers:

I need the blunt truth. From today on what you say will change how i perceive the world. Right know hope you tell me the truth. :francis:

It is free world, you can marry any girl that you want as long as you have good job, good manner and Muslim. And as you know, Somali girls are not racists.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I think these pictures are a misrepresentation of how Somali women look. I live in an area with a very high Somali population, and I can tell you that 99/100 are nothing like how these pictures are portraying.

I think these pictures are a misrepresentation of how Somali women look. I live in an area with a very high Somali population, and I can tell you that 99/100 are nothing like how these pictures are portraying.

lmao, in all fairness i said beautiful somali women... that sounds horrible but it works.

in every group of people there are some you'll find to be beautiful and others not so much but this is an appreciation thread.

99/100 though lol maybe something in the water

TooMacaan

VIP
WHERE IS THE SOMALI MEN APPRECIATION THREAD? THIS IS THE 100TH THREAD ABOUT YOU GUYS!!!!!!

YES MAD!

THIS IS WHY I WAS FORCED TO GO TO PAWGS! :birdman:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somali men don't take enough pictures and if they do, it's not good quality pics lol. I genuinely tried looking for Somali guys to post for a Somali appreciation thread a while ago (before I found out it was a pseudo thread xD) but it took too long just to find decent ones. YOU GUYS NEED TO TAKE BETTER PICTURES!!! End rant.

@embarassing
what type of questions is this :mjkkk:
Of course im somali bantu. what incentives do i have, and how am i mocking my fellow brethren :kodaksmiley:
Sister it would warm my heart if we muslims started to trust each other:wow1:

@embarassing
what type of questions is this :mjkkk:
Of course im somali bantu. what incentives do i have, and how am i mocking my fellow brethren :kodaksmiley:
Sister it would warm my heart if we muslims started to trust each other:wow1:

I'm sorry bro.

The retardnimo, inferiority complex, and qabyalad by ugly bored people truly triggers me.

I am consistently triggered on here if I'm not laughing i don't think i am cut out for this sspot world.

Zeus

STYLIN
Somali men don't take enough pictures and if they do, it's not good quality pics lol. I genuinely tried looking for Somali guys to post for a Somali appreciation thread a while ago (before I found out it was a pseudo thread xD) but it took too long just to find decent ones. YOU GUYS NEED TO TAKE BETTER PICTURES!!! End rant.
images

GOOD QUALITY! CHECK!

GOOD LIGHTING! CHECK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts