Thoughts on These Throwbacc Pics of Iman and Her Ex AA/Black Husband and Daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iman-family-ex-spouse-spencer-haywood.jpg

Ex husband NBA player Spencer Haywood

iman%252520and%252520spencer%252520haywood..jpg

WE WUZ ON MAGAZINES and shitttttt!

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
Yo the pic on the left triggered the fxck out of me and I'm a miskeen guy imagine the Conservative racist faraxs about to raid this thread

Sarcasm

If African American brothers can't bed Somalis, then I can't discharge my lust into the many blondes I've conquered, and there's a bigger racial gap between Somalis and blondes than African Americans and Somali women. Might as well be different species.

# No2Racism

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If African American brothers can't bed Somalis, then I can't discharge my lust into the many blondes I've conquered, and there's a bigger racial gap between Somalis and blondes than African Americans and Somali women. Might as well be different species.

# No2Racism

U r sympathetic to AFrican Americans because u r half Bantu. That's conflict of interest

U r sympathetic to AFrican Americans because u r half Bantu. That's conflict of interest
I would be lying if I didn't admit that a part of me is black my little cupcake. I should have been more honest about that upfront instead of being exposed like this. You are best placed to know what part that is because I exposed it to you when I made you pregnant. You said "oh my! I've never seen a bigger, longer, harder one in all my life, and I've been with a guy from every race. Not even Jane Austen's great imagination could dream up a thing so big".

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would be lying if I didn't admit that a part of me is black my little cupcake. I should have been more honest about that upfront instead of being exposed like this. You are best placed to know what part that is because I exposed it to you when I made you pregnant. You said "oh my! I've never seen a bigger, longer, harder one in all my life, and I've been with a guy from every race. Not even Jane Austen's great imagination could dream up a thing so big".

Jane Austen was a Virgin. :)

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Why does the guy have eyes of a little child. They’re so big and feminine I’m shook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending