Thoughts on the WNBA

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I haven't watched a wnba game in years.

I do watch a few games from the women's NCAA tournament though. Been watching it since I was in college because my uni had a nice women's team.

I dont really watch women's team sports often. The only women's sport I watch consistently is women's MMA. They got some nice fighters in the UFC

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
opinions????
They are forcing us to like it heavily.
IMG_1237.png

Kisame

I’ve seen a lot more people talking about women’s basketball in general I don’t know what’s going on 😭😭
Ignore nin

The NCAA women's basketball tournament just ended and the wnba draft just happened this week.

Recently within the past 3-4 years college athletes here in america have earned the ability to actually get paid. Until recently college athletes were never able to legally earn money based on their image. Now the best athletes in college are able to get sponsorship deals.
This has helped a lot of female athletes. We got chicks who wouldn't have touched a million dollars in pro leagues now making a million dollars in college.

Since American has 50 states not every state or major city has an NFL or NBA team. So sports fans in these areas tend to become fans of their local college teams. So these young college athletes can sometimes reach super star level in the regions they play in.

Within the past two years two of the best women's basketball players have been
Caitlin Clark

You Cant See Me College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

And
Angel Reese

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Both of them have earned millions so far in NIL money. Cadaans love Caitlin Clark. She's like a female version of Steph Curry.

Angel Reese is dope too. Angel Reese beat Caitlin last year in the tournament last year. LSU had a stacked women's team.

Both of them just got drafted to the wnba so I do wonder if their hype will translate over to the wnba.

Both of them stayed in college a bit longer just so they can earn some more money in college as well.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Ignore nin

The NCAA women's basketball tournament just ended and the wnba draft just happened this week.

Recently within the past 3-4 years college athletes here in america have earned the ability to actually get paid. Until recently college athletes were never able to legally earn money based on their image. Now the best athletes in college are able to get sponsorship deals.
This has helped a lot of female athletes. We got chicks who wouldn't have touched a million dollars in pro leagues now making a million dollars in college.

Since American has 50 states not every state or major city has an NFL or NBA team. So sports fans in these areas tend to become fans of their local college teams. So these young college athletes can sometimes reach super star level in the regions they plan on.

Within the past two years two of the best women's basketball players have been
Caitlin Clark

You Cant See Me College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

And
Angel Reese

College Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Both of them have earned millions so far in NIL money. Cadaans love Caitlin Clark. She's like a female version of Steph Curry.

Angel Reese is dope too. Angel Reese beat Caitlin last year in the tournament last year. LSU had a stacked women's team.

Both of them just got drafted to the wnba so I do wonder if their hype will translate over to the wnba.

Both of them stayed in college a bit longer just so they can earn some more money in college.
Caitlin is crazy good I understand why so many people like her.

Kisame

Caitlin is crazy good I understand why so many people like her.

She's the great white hope in women's basketball right now :francis:

She's an amazing player but no other women's basketball player has gotten this popular before. People are hoping all the white fans she's attracted start watching the WNBA more often now.

The chicks in the wnba might eat her alive though just cause :mjkkk:. She has a huge target on her back.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
She's an amazing player but no other women's basketball player has gotten this popular before. People are hoping all the white fans she's attracted start watching the WNBA more often now.
WNBA is steadily getting popular #FemaleExcellence people really love her this is off topic but I thought she was lesbian all this time :farmajoyaab:

Kisame

WNBA is steadily getting popular #FemaleExcellence people really love her this is off topic but I thought she was lesbian all this time :farmajoyaab:
The wnba has a decent amount of lesbians loool

Some Madows believe the only reason why the wnba isn't popular is because Cadaans don't want to watch a bunch of black lesbians play basketball.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
The wnba has a decent amount of lesbians loool

Some Madows believe the only reason why the wnba isn't popular is because Cadaans don't want to watch a bunch of black lesbians play basketball.
This is taking me outt :deadpeter: .WNBA is never flopping after this :banderas:

Oh wow

The wnba is 70% madow :reallymaury:. This is a strange pattern
LMAO the majority of women who watch the WNBA are white so at least let their fellow counterparts eat. Meanwhile madow women would rather watch overweight ghetto bums fight on reality tv then support their fellow sisters

Last edited: