thoughts on tanning?

Tanning is good especially for Somalis in cold countries it gives you vitamin D you can use sunscreen while tanning if your afraid of getting a tan

is it just my mom and aunties who would never allow us to stay in the qurax too long, or spend too much time on the beach or hotel pool in summer tanning?

my mom doesnt even understand the concept of tanning bless her. we tried explaining it when we went aborad and she cannot fathom why anyone would want to risk darker skin.

why they so against it?

i love tanning. it gives me a golden look and bronze glow, and my skin feels so much better. it also makes my hair browner tbh.

my mom thought if we spent 2 and a half minutes too long in the sun we'd go from this:

View attachment 149037

to this:

View attachment 149038View attachment 149039
People bleach they skin so why can’t ppl get tan:manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is it just my mom and aunties who would never allow us to stay in the qurax too long, or spend too much time on the beach or hotel pool in summer tanning?

my mom doesnt even understand the concept of tanning bless her. we tried explaining it when we went aborad and she cannot fathom why anyone would want to risk darker skin.

why they so against it?

i love tanning. it gives me a golden look and bronze glow, and my skin feels so much better. it also makes my hair browner tbh.

my mom thought if we spent 2 and a half minutes too long in the sun we'd go from this:

View attachment 149037

to this:

u iz abgaal looking

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have a feeling your darkskin ayeyo @Basra stop projecting

Why didn't u reply with your @x z name??????

1603820229986.png

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED

why they so against it?

View attachment 149037

to this:

So many hood chicks look like that in the last picture

I guess Italians were conquered by black moors

Trending

Latest posts