thoughts on tanning?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
is it just my mom and aunties who would never allow us to stay in the qurax too long, or spend too much time on the beach or hotel pool in summer tanning?

my mom doesnt even understand the concept of tanning bless her. we tried explaining it when we went aborad and she cannot fathom why anyone would want to risk darker skin.

why they so against it?

i love tanning. it gives me a golden look and bronze glow, and my skin feels so much better. it also makes my hair browner tbh.

my mom thought if we spent 2 and a half minutes too long in the sun we'd go from this:

ariana-grande-attends-the-shrek-forever-after-new-york-news-photo-526187604-1562688978.jpg

to this:

hqdefault (1).jpg
vf9rkL5h.jpg

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'm not a woman, and not very light, but I really like my skin after being out in the hot sun for hours. I like the tan and how clean it feels after washing it.

Be proud of the skin you own, don't tan and don't bleach it but take care of it. I hear some negative side effects to both so there's another reason why you shouldn't do it

I'm not a woman, and not very light, but I really like my skin after being out in the hot sun for hours. I like the tan and how clean it feels after washing it.

I'm on the lighter side but don't go past 1 shade darker but always have this bronze look. I prefer being tanned to be honest.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I'm on the lighter side but don't go past 1 shade darker but always have this bronze look. I prefer being tanned to be honest.

my normal skin color is pasty uff it looks off brown sometimes. but as soon as that vitamin d hits *chefs kiss *
toronto living really held me back smh, i always looked straight out of coralineand never glowing

my normal skin color is pasty uff it looks off brown sometimes. but as soon as that vitamin d hits *chefs kiss *
toronto living really held me back smh, i always looked straight out of coralineand never glowing

I always get asked if I'm sick in winter even when I'm not.:gucciwhat: Comments such as " babaa ah noqatey contada mah iska daftey?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

Yes, bronze is how I would describe it. Dumb question, but is that what your skin would look like if Europe wasn't a frozen hell hole, or do you just go past that and keep tanning.

I'm evidently not very well versed in this.

:patrice:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i hate tanning I avoid the sun at all times. It makes my face darker but it always leaves out my cheekbones making me look like pizza. I hate it 🤨

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
africana

im not talking about the neaderthal snow rats rn sis. read my post again ❤
Oh I didnt even read the post. I was way off topic might bad. :ayaanswag:

My mom didnt care if I tanned. My grandmother use to tell my mom not to stay outside too long as a kid so she let me do the opposite

Yes, bronze is how I would describe it. Dumb question, but is that what your skin would look like if Europe wasn't a frozen hell hole, or do you just go past that and keep tanning.

I'm evidently not very well versed in this.

:patrice:

I have dhaqan celis family that went to Xamar for years and when they returned their skin was still darker then before. But faraxs dont take care of their skin properly and use skincare and use spf. I'm close to Halle Berrys colour.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
1603743557424.png

Tanned Th00t all day:denzelnigga:i on fock with that pale shit

edit: i always mix up thought and th00t
:diddyass::trumpsmirk:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Nah, my mom is cool, she's obsessed with sunbathing to the extreme. She goes all the way from casaan to dhuxul.

And then there are my vampire habos - they avoid the sun like the plague. Lol

People who sunbathe with sunscreen thinking they're getting vitamin d🤡

Especially, the Muslim women who already are covered from the top to the bottom. If you use sunscreen on your face and hands, maxaa hadhay ba!

Trending