Thoughts on Lesbians

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s literally just two people of the same gender in a relationship.

Pause
Gooney
I said this before. I was raised to respect people regardless of their race, sexuality, or beliefs.

My views on these these topics are always based on what’s I said above.

As long as the person isn’t a threat to society I won’t be bothered by them.

Do what you want with that info
Warya jack

Stop talking like a white fake man with live and let others live. Its all peace and love. I doubt any somali man would be ok with gay son.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Warya jack

Stop talking like a white fake man with live and let others live. Its all peace and love. I doubt any somali man would be ok with gay son.

Gooney

Jerome is not a typical somali

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Warya jack

The classic “what would you do if your son was gay” question has been asked millions of times all across the world.

My answers have pretty much changed throughout the years.
Before my answers were pretty negative. Then they just started to become more neutral

I wouldn’t want to disown a child .That’s for sure.

U r secretly excited about the thought of two buns together.

This actually ties in to something.

I don't think men are actually "excited" by lesbians.

The media depicts it as though men love lesbians and lesbians are so exciting for us.

However, I don't believe this is true. I think this is a lie being pushed by the media.

The classic “what would you do if your son was gay” question has been asked millions of times all across the world.

Before my answers were pretty negative. Then they just started to become more neutral

You would be oj with your son sucking another mans d and getting penetrated in his a s s. While increasing his chance of aids 10 times

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Speaking about lesbians and lesbianism, the other day I was swiping on Tinder and this Somali girl came up. She had a Somali and a rainbow flag in her bio.

Immediately I came to think about somalispot and how outrageous some people on here would be, with @R.Kelly starting a thread beginning with hayaaay!

:russ::chrisfreshhah:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You would be oj with your son sucking another mans d and getting penetrated in his a s s. While increasing his chance of aids 10 times
Gooney
:bell:
If he gay than he gay.
The nigga won’t be having sex in front of me so stop being so extra.

I will most likely be shocked especially if I didn’t suspect him of being gay.

I still ain’t trying to lose a son.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is...he is acting. Sure he has white guy mentality. But most whites i know dont like gays. They will say what jake said until you tell him what about your son....then its like hold on a minute.

Gooney

I dont know WHY I am having this conversation with u & Omar. My Jinni tells me u two are women. And sort of tom boyish to say the least.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
It’s literally just two people of the same gender in a relationship.

Pause
Gooney
I said this before. I was raised to respect people regardless of their race, sexuality, or beliefs.

My views on these these topics are always based on what’s I said above.

As long as the person isn’t a threat to society I won’t be bothered by them.

Do what you want with that info

You’ve degenerated.

since you would respect people’s choice as long as they aren’t threatening society, do you have a problem with non fertile incest couples?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
*Random thought* If a real Gu.s looked like a hot dog, I would become a lesbian.

:sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.