Thoughts on Lesbians

Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman I know has told me she is a lesbian.

I do not understand and I am baffled.

How can women being with women even make sense? I am not interested in the particular woman or anything like that.

But at first I felt very shocked. It is a very shocking and baffling thing. It is very difficult to understand.

As difficult and as repugnant as it is- one must co-exist. I hate the sin but I don't want to come across as "homophobic" and offensive. She herself knows it is wrong, I am sure. I wish she had not told me, as I would prefer not to know.

I find it difficult to grasp. I think of two hot dog buns. How does it even make sense? A hot dog bun requires a (halal) hot dog.

Anyways, I want to try to understand... this.... strange thing.... I find it very baffling!

Maybe someone understand lesbians and lesbianism better than I do. For me it is like something incomprehensible.

Therefore- what are your thoughts on lesbians? I would like to understand the phenomena better so I am not 100% baffled.

The woman claimed she was born like that but I don't believe her. She was born a Muslim baby. All babies are born upon fitrah. Therefore, I do not believe she was born like that.

Honestly, I think it is that I feel very sad and baffled. I feel protective of women I think and I feel sad and baffled by what I have been told. I think many of the women who think they are "lesbians" are actually women who have been harmed in some way.

VixR

Veritas
A hot dog bun requires a (halal) hotdog - Omar del Sur (2018)

How come you read like you were just dropped here from outer space like a Sci-fi movie?

Another thing... and I sort of think out loud here so this is why I write how I do..... I think it is hilarious (in a way) how women try to be men.... it is very funny (although firstly it is wrong)

because the woman will try to be so much like a man but you will see she is soft and feminine and her try to be a man is very see-through so the attempt is silly.... it is sort of like when a person plays with a baby and they cover their face with their hands.... maybe the baby doesn't realize the person is just right there behind their hands.... but of course it is hilariously obvious that the person is right there behind their hands.... it is like that with men-acting women and their feminity.... it is like they are playing peakaboo, trying to cover their female nature while it is comically obvious how their female nature is peaking out from behind their extremely thin disguise

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Wtf did you do to make a closeted lesbian Muslim girl blow her cover? What kind of truth or dare game were you playing :ayaanswag:

A hot dog bun requires a (halal) hotdog - Omar del Sur (2018)

How come you read like you were just dropped here from outer space like a Sci-fi movie?

Insha'Allah it is because I am a stranger in this Dunya. Aren't you an atheist? Of course we'll see things differently.

Pointless....the fact that they use strap on to get off shows you women need d. Otherwise its just 2 puppies lickibg each other. Harmless but pointless

Wtf did you do to make a closeted lesbian Muslim girl blow her cover? What kind of truth or dare game were you playing

Very funny post!

This post is hilarious but I can assure you no truth or dare games were going on. Very funny post, though.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I really just mind my business when it comes to people’s sexuality. I won’t bother them about it.

I have had professors co workers and classmates that were homosexual. They were all cool people

I have had no negative experiences with the lgbt community either.

For all u homophobes just mind ur business and leave them alone

Pointless....the fact that they use strap on to get off shows you women need d. Otherwise its just 2 puppies lickibg each other. Harmless but pointless

EXACTLY!

This is exactly my thought. It is extremely bizarre. I cannot even wrap my head around it.

I want to ask them- "what... exactly... do you do?????".

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I really just mind my business when it comes to people’s sexuality. I won’t bother them about it.

I have had professors co workers and classmates that were homosexual. They were all cool people

What would you do if your son said he was gay and was sleeping with one of your co-workers?

Phobia is fear of something. We are not scared of gays. Its just immoral

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Well than I guess my son is gay reiko.

I Can’t do anything about that

I will however politely ask if he can go the sperm donor route instead of adoption. I want grandkids.
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Omar

Homosexuality is a deep subject. U dont want Basra to get into it. It will send me to psychotic episode which I dont intend to venture.

In Brief, like Jerome up there said, just mind your business. This business of 'I wish she didn't tell me" is bullocks. U love that she told u. U r a gossip . U r secretly excited about the thought of two buns together.

Anywayz, it is my experience that homosexuality is a Shaitaan jiini possession. Any sexuality deviances is related to a specific Jinni in humanity. We just need to pray to God to be protected from it.

I view Homosexuality like I view Alcoholism. Both are conditions that can be stopped from being active. Meaning, u can STOP from having sex with the same sex. And you can STOP drinking.

Period.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well than I guess my son is gay reiko.

I Can’t do anything about that

I will however politely ask if he can go the sperm donor route instead of adoption. I want grandkids.

Jerome

looooooooooooooooooooooooool Sometimes walaahi I think u r more insane than me. Just a thought ! loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Phobia is fear of something. We are not scared of gays. Its just immoral
It’s literally just two people of the same gender in a relationship.

Pause
Gooney
I said this before. I was raised to respect people regardless of their race, sexuality, or beliefs.

My views on these these topics are always based on what’s I said above.

As long as the person isn’t a threat to society I won’t be bothered by them.

Do what you want with that info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts