Thoughts on CaspianReport?

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Shirvan's videos give a good first glimpse into subjects if you are new. I usually try to get info from multiple sources before making up my opinion. Unfortunately, the Middle East is a tough nut to crack when it comes to understanding regional geopolitics.

Apollo

VIP
Great analyses and he is fairly unbiased, although I am a bit skeptical when he covers Turkey or Iran as he may have agendas there as an Azeri.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Very good, never fails to amaze with the analytical and deepness when it comes to Global Issues

But, for certain topics, there is the unconscious bias, but who would not, especially against R.T Erdogan and the Turkey and Iran opinions, but we roll.

Beautifully done and shows the true story!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He really does his research to provide unbiased and insightful knowledge on current political affairs.

I thoroughly enjoy and look forward to his videos.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I only watched the Muslim Brotherhood video that @Apollo posted and it was good. I'll watch the Poland strategy and Ethiopia's navy next.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
One of my favourite analysts on YouTube. He is very reliable if you want to learn about geopolitics especially when he gives too much importance on military and geostrategic goals in geopolitical action.

It's important to always remember though that he has his own biases and prejudices when it comes to Turkey, Iran, Russia and Shiaism but you can't blame him as he's an Azari but overall a great reporter with straightforward analysis and has amazing coverage.

He's good, hes biased in his region though. But it's very surface level, but I guess it's for youtube and not an academic paper.

I stumbled upon his channel several months back when I watched his video about how powerful the Israel lobby is. It was an interesting video and it made me purchase the book he mentions in his video (which apprently stormed up a lot of controversy as "anti-Semetic"), "The Isreal Lobby and U.S Foreign Policy". Still haven't gotten around to reading it tho...

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Shirvan's videos give a good first glimpse into subjects if you are new. I usually try to get info from multiple sources before making up my opinion. Unfortunately, the Middle East is a tough nut to crack when it comes to understanding regional geopolitics.
Middle East you only need to support Sunni Muslims and your good.

Trending