Thoughts on anime pfps and future of Somalis in the west

Cartman

reformed
Wllhi I never thought I’d come to see a day where somalis future in the west would terrify me more than the nerds that used to watch hentai in the back of the classroom and I thought would someday shoot up the school because they never felt like they fit in. :ohlord:

I used to peak in the robotics club room the days i had detention to make sure they weren’t building guns or some weird ass laser, who fucking knows. Those weirdos used to be overweight and kept a 2 liter soda in their bags at all times to sip on during class, the sound of carbonation always going off at the right time so that everyone could hear them when they opened it in class. Everytime I sat next to them in class, I would rather skip and get detention than have to endure the scent of their sweat stains that proved they don’t know what fucking soap is, like nigga have you heard of shower or deodorant? I had to bring a fucking Febreeze to class because the janitor wasn’t allowed to take out the trash sitting next me. :trash::mindblown:

These niggas were the type to have a body pillow of their favorite anime girl and use the butt lamp that you slap to turn on like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now we have niggas like this here, and I’m genuinely scared that in the future as more begin to move to white areas and create spawns such as @Miro and the other loli niggas we’ll have an even bigger population of overweight hentai loving Somalis.

I made up my mind and how am 100% raising my children in the hood so they never retreat to becoming a basement dwelling lowlife. :mjdontkno::jcoleno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
@Miro and the other loli niggas we’ll have an even bigger population of overweight hentai loving Somalis.
If my pfp qualifies me as a hentai loving lolicon, your pfp should qualify you as a rude lesbian.

Last edited:
Theres 2 anime people.

1: Just watch anime, not a big deal. Like watching a movie, it doesn't affect their lives.

2: Being an anime fan makes up their personality. They try to learn japanese (but fail), they watch hentai and wank to cosplay, they go to comic con, they are NEETs.

Cartman

reformed
You have a fat lesbian as your pfp Stop it

Nigga you didn’t even have an anime pfp until a few days ago, you’re a sheep and can’t think for yourself. If we judging people based on their pfp, you’re a closeted nigga with a sugar daddy that fetishes wrinkly junks and bald monks:mjdontkno:

Cartman

reformed
all the anime pfp having girls/negros on Spot are the dopes and nicest:hillarybiz:
They’re simps, would you ever marry a man that is attracted to anime school girls? Be honest, if nice is the only compliment you have than that fosho means you would never go farther :silanyolaugh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Suburb iyo hood are not the only options. I'm sure there are plenty of areas in ur city with a diverse population and is safe for the most part

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
They’re simps, would you ever marry a man that is attracted to anime school girls? Be honest, if nice is the only compliment you have than that fosho means you would never go farther :silanyolaugh:

they are cool and amazing people, that do whatever makes them happy.

gotta respect it:samwelcome:

Trending