Thoughts on anime pfps and future of Somalis in the west

Cartman

reformed
Imagine being annoying and suffering from short memory :stressed:
You’re just proving our point, sspot is full of trolls so if you get offended easily than it isn’t the place for u. There are better ways for you to relieve your anger, the bedroom is a good one. Have you ever thought of being a dominatrix to the anime simps? You could make bank and also spare us men on here from having to hear about their kinks.

Wllhi Im genius :rejoice:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
You’re just proving our point, sspot is full of trolls so if you get offended easily than it isn’t the place for u. There are better ways for you to relieve your anger, the bedroom is a good one. Have you ever thought of being a dominatrix to the anime simps? You could make bank and also spare us men on here from having to hear about their kinks.

The trolls here aren’t even funny they are just annoying

Cartman

reformed
The trolls here aren’t even funny they are just annoying

nigga who’s side are u on
808F93A3-6988-4994-A419-EF90F063C6F8.png

Boogie

I love them, they get the xalimos all worked up without even doing anything. I recommend all faraxs with bidaars to reproduce with a hairy Arab so they can spare their kids :silanyolaugh:
K pop xalimos are bad also

Boogie

Imagine a mix of an asian and xalimo :rejoice:
Let’s bless our children and allow them to bring their Korean husband to America so our kids can live good.
would just look Asian
I don’t wanna screw my children like that
:drakekidding:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi

I'm not a sensitive person, I could care less about others opinions :gucciwhat: :gucciwhat:

Trending