Those Somali hooligans at Chipotle actually got those poor people fired!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do y'all dot his crap without having to pay first? I blame the restaurants personally. Here in the civilised UK we have to pay before we eat.

:gucciwhat:
Not in every restaurant in the UK, there are loads where you pay after eating just walk/run out instead of paying.

Not in every restaurant in the UK, there are loads where you pay after eating just walk/run out instead of paying.
This is why ppl hate blacks and i don't blame them. Why do such a horrible thing? You are accountable for your sins now you know.

I stole one time in my life when I was 13 and was caught. Police broughtvme home. I was peer pressured by somalis. Never stole again after that embarresment
You niggas are hardened criminals. The worst i did was to steal sweets format the pick and mix sweets in Woolworths and that was only because it was young and saw an cadaan kid do it, so my childish brain told me it was some to do it.

:mjlol:

You niggas are hardened criminals. The worst i did was to steal sweets format the pick and mix sweets in Woolworths and that was only because it was young and saw an cadaan kid do it, so my childish brain told me it was some to do it.

:mjlol:
I stole 1 chocolate that was about 1 pound. The somalis with me stole alot more

I stole one time in my life when I was 13 and was caught. Police broughtvme home. I was peer pressured by somalis. Never stole again after that embarresment
Once I went to tesco with some Somali friends, imagine my shock when they brought like £15 worth of sweets and snacks and didn’t pay for a single thing:jcoleno:

Once I went to tesco with some Somali friends, imagine my shock when they brought like £15 worth of sweets and snacks and didn’t pay for a single thing:jcoleno:
Daaamn hijabi gangsters scare me. I bet your crew would try to rob me

The lady is wrong she should've just let them dash and get caught for stealing
Moral of story: being nice can end up biting you back real hard in life
Just mind your own business
The guys should be not have made a big deal out of it and just pay they were drama queens looking for attention I hate people like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending