Those Somali hooligans at Chipotle actually got those poor people fired!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yass!
Y’all just have issue with the fact that the boys identify themselves as African Americans. Screw yall coons
#Powertothepeople
giphy.gif
Amy these are thugs

I searched Somali chipotle and there are hardly any posts mentioning them being Somali :banderas:
Every Somali criminal from now should claim African American when committing crimes:fittytousand:

As soon as Somalis begin to beg AAs they aspire to become criminals lmao. I hope the Somali community in the states try to save their reputation & punish those qaracs.
This ain't even funny. Just when i praised the american community. @Jerome in the house You better knee cap these niggas and get the elders to public shame them! American blacks are the best crop of Blacks and they don't deserve to have their struggle mocked. Uk blacks can f*ck themselves!

:gucciwhat:
USTRATION%20PICT.jpg

Imagine working hard at Chipotle everyday to become manager and then you get fired because a group of n!ggers cried discrimination. That’s enough to turn anyone racist.

There use to be this one trick that worked at chipotles years ago like for some reason after you swipe your card their machine takes a very long time like a literal minute for it to say approved or declined so you swipe a card you already know isn’t going to work and after the card is swiped the cashier usually hands you the food so you just run out with the food in that minute by the time it comes up as declined you’re already out the door.

How do I know about this ? Somalis abused it to the point where I walked into a certain chipotle location and they accused me of trying to do that just off being Somali. I cussed them out told them to suck my and make my food .

Moral of the story fuckboys like those boys in that Minnesota chipotle make it hard on other Somalis who are just trying to go about their day as normal as possible .

I actually feel sorry for these African Americans wallahi now they have to receive the back lash for the heinous crimes. These fucking flight 13 xoolos have committed, whats worse is this mofo is not even African American and using it as a tool to support his case. We all know this thug don't give two fucks about Blacks. Blacks are right about BLM wannabe they use the Black identity as an aesthetic only flashing when it suits them and benefits their desires. I wish instead they were to be identified as Somali so the Somali Community could deal with this L and send this mofo to Somalia to get some dhaqhan elis or get his right hand be chopped of. It's xoolo like these that are the reason why we can't have good things. To all BLM wannabe's the reality is you are not black, you never had ancestors enslaved, your ancestors never fought for civil rights during the 1960s to get equal rights amongst whites, you dont have the history of 300 years of oppression or dehumanization, majority of you BLM wannabe are recent arrival or refugees. Please Stop claiming the Black title or African American it was designated for people who have no clue of their origin's or ancestry. You wannabes on the other hand know your origins, you probably also know where your parents were born, you know your qabil, and can probably name your ancestor back to the beginning of the family tree. Stop embarrassing both communities with your victim mentality, go get a job, do something productive with your life, instead of being a SJW 24/7 .

YOUR SOMALI get that through your fucking skulls, not black or African American until you can say you had ancestors, that were enslaved and dehumanize then you have the right to claim that black title. Also whats funny is your ancestor also participated in this same slave trade the irony and stupidity is strong in these Wannabe's.

I actually feel sorry for these African Americans wallahi now they have to receive the back lash for the heinous crimes. These fucking flight 13 xoolos have committed, whats worse is this mofo is not even African American and using it as a tool to support his case. We all know this thug don't give two fucks about Blacks. Blacks are right about BLM wannabe they use the Black identity as an aesthetic only flashing when it suits them and benefits their desires. I wish instead they were to be identified as Somali so the Somali Community could deal with this L and send this mofo to Somalia to get some dhaqhan elis or get his right hand be chopped of. It's xoolo like these that are the reason why we can't have good things. To all BLM wannabe's the reality is you are not black, you never had ancestors enslaved, your ancestors never fought for civil rights during the 1960s to get equal rights amongst whites, you dont have the history of 300 years of oppression or dehumanization, majority of you BLM wannabe are recent arrival or refugees. Please Stop claiming the Black title or African American it was designated for people who have no clue of their origin's or ancestry. You wannabes on the other hand know your origins, you probably also know where your parents were born, you know your qabil, and can probably name your ancestor back to the beginning of the family tree. Stop embarrassing both communities with your victim mentality, go get a job, do something productive with your life, instead of being a SJW 24/7 .

YOUR SOMALI get that through your fucking skulls, not black or African American until you can say you had ancestors, that were enslaved and dehumanize then you have the right to claim that black title. Also whats funny is your ancestor also participated in this same slave trade the irony and stupidity is strong in these Wannabe's.
More Madows on social media need to call out these f*cking race hijackers that obviously look nothing like AAs. The Somali community needs to take responsibility & punish those bastards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts