Those MEN who are NOT PICKY

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What are you made of?? They have zero aesthete in them. They are NOT motivated by outer beauty like the normal average man is. A woman would do, as long as virgina is available. I find them very fascinating. They are not moved by beauty at all. Sometimes their women look like men, no make up at all. Is that what the original man was like?

Take the black men for instance. (even though in this thread i am addressing somali men)

Black men like the most man looking muscle adoon woman as a sexual partner. It defies the physic of erection.

Or do they apply animal kingdom humping and mating law? Basra wants to know for the sake of Research

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
our critearia's are rather vague so if some fits most of what we are looking for in a woman we are fine with that

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
our critearia's are rather vague so if some fits most of what we are looking for in a woman we are fine with that

I see. I am watching YOU

1602010234951.png

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
What are you made of?? They have zero aesthete in them. They are NOT motivated by out beauty like the normal average man. A woman would do, as long as virgina is available. I find them very fascinating. They are not moved by beauty at all. Sometimes their women look like men, no make up at all. Is that what the original man was like?

Take the black men for instance. (even though in this thread i am addressing somali men)

Black men like the most man looking muscle adoon woman as a sexual partner. It defies the physic of erection.

Or do they apply animal kingdom humping and mating law? Basra wants to know for the sake of Research

Naa heede, intaa naacda iska daysid. Let Jerome come in your house

What are you made of?? They have zero aesthete in them. They are NOT motivated by outer beauty like the normal average man is. A woman would do, as long as virgina is available. I find them very fascinating. They are not moved by beauty at all. Sometimes their women look like men, no make up at all. Is that what the original man was like?

Most of our preferences are the results of our conditioning, human beings by themselves have
no choices. Our choices are a suggestion of our total experiences from what has been imputed
into our brains, so if one has not been affected by a certain perception of beauty or looks he has
no connection with it leaving him with no effect of it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most of our preferences are the results of our conditioning, human beings by themselves have
no choices. Our choices are a suggestion of our total experiences from what has been imputed
into our brains, so if one has not been affected by a certain perception of beauty or looks he has
no connection with it leaving him with no effect of it

I agree. But i think what we are attracted to also depends on experience. Our first time. Thats why u always compare second, third, fourth and million with the first

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

There were specific traits I though I liked in women then I meet women who are the opposite and I like them as well. I don't know anymore.
:jcoleno:

I agree. But i think what we are attracted to also depends on experience. Our first time. Thats why u always compare second, third, fourth and million with the first
Yep thats why i said our choices are a suggestion of our total experiences

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It all depends on the women available to you. Black guys date black women and those women have aggressive shaniqua cray cray features.

It all comes down to testosterone levels, the lower it is, the more picky the male is.

Males with very high T Levels like in the old days didn't even see the bride prior to marriage, nor had any desires too, he didn't even care about her personality, all that mattered is that she was a female with all her limbs in tact.

You still see this in our baadiyo culture, and it comes as no surprise that the West African males whom overall have the highest levels on average can stomach the types of female that would induce vomit in the average male.

I remember a time when I had clean fresh air and round the clock sun, combined with a fantastic diet filled with oysters (high in zinc boosts T)

A girl that I would normally consider an ugly vomit inducing baby elephant "2" in depressing UK appeared like a wifeable 9+ qalanjo to me in that tropical climate.

Western males due to there diet, sedentary lifestyle and lack of sun have the lowest T levels, hence why they are so picky with females.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It all comes down to testosterone levels, the lower it is, the more picky the male is.

Males with very high T Levels like in the old days didn't even see the bride prior to marriage, nor had any desires too, he didn't even care about her personality, all that mattered is that she was a female with all her limbs in tact.

You still see this in our baadiyo culture, and it comes as no surprise that the West African males whom overall have the highest levels on average can stomach the types of female that would induce vomit in the average male.

I remember a time when I had clean fresh air and round the clock sun, combined with a fantastic diet filled with oysters (high in zinc boosts T)

A girl that I would normally consider ugly vomit inducing fat "2" in depressing UK appeared like a 9+ to me in that tropical climate.

Western males have the lowest T levels, hence why they are so picky with females.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Trending