Thomas Jefferson waa in adeerkay

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Hayfever Lyndon B. Johnson (1908-1973), the 36th President of the United States, was identified as a member of haplogroup E1b1b1
Lyndon_B._Johnson (1).jpg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Einstein (1).jpg
The acclaimed theoretical physicist Albert Einstein is presumed to have belonged to Y-haplogroup E-Z830 based on the results from a patrilineal descendant of Naphtali Hirsch Einstein, Albert Einstein's great-grand-father. Approximately 20% of Ashkenazi Jews belong to haplogroup E1b1b.
rejoice.png

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Hitler (1).jpg
Ronny Decorte, a geneticist from the Catholic University of Leuven in Belgium, tested relatives of Adolf Hitler and determined that the Fürher belonged to haplogroup E1b1b. Ironically this haplogroup thought to be at the origin of Afro-Asiatic languages, which includes the Semitic languages and peoples that Hitler despised so much.
images (16).jpeg

Lol. Unless you're a descendant of his, Thomas Jefferson is not your relative. Sharing haplogroups doesn't mean that you share any recent ancestry with someone.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:
The screenshot in the original post clearly shows our common ancestor was 30,000 years ago. I can’t tell whether you have low reading comprehension or autism but please leave me alone.

Axmaq, I can read what you posted, perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. However, I think you have emotional problems. Correcting your nonsense for the layman who might be misinformed shouldn't illicit this level of butt-hurt - I didn't insult you. I'll leave you to your antics. But don't address me in the future if you're not interested in talking like an adult. I see this forum still attracts the dregs.:rolleyes: