Thomas Jefferson waa in adeerkay

Congratulations, you just ruined the lives of your future kids and their kids and so on.:qri8gs7:

Willingly gave up DNA samples that can be used for god knows what.

Abtiris exists for a reason. You coulda got all this information through a shaax date with hooyo. Ilahey ha na waalin.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Pretty sure anybody has an ancestor that engaged in some form of debauchery but I wouldn't be thrilled over the idea of being related to a slave owning pedophile rapist.

They were probably runaway Dir folks that assimilated into a confederacy, remember not all Issaqs are related.

The majority of Isaak are genetically related. The haplogroup T carriers (clear majority) in all the major branches share a common recent ancestor that lived 750-950 years ago.

The Isaak/Dir common ancestor lived 1900-2100 years ago. Isaak and Dir diverged and evolved as two separate groups for atleast a thousand years!

Congratulations, you just ruined the lives of your future kids and their kids and so on.:qri8gs7:

Willingly gave up DNA samples that can be used for god knows what.

Abtiris exists for a reason. You coulda got all this information through a shaax date with hooyo. Ilahey ha na waalin.

Ruined their lives how? If my kids turn out to be degenerate criminals who need their dna hidden from others then I’m pretty sure I have bigger problems going on.

Or are you saying they’re gonna use my dna for science? Why would that bother me.

Ruined their lives how? If my kids turn out to be degenerate criminals who need their dna hidden from others then I’m pretty sure I have bigger problems going on.

Or are you saying they’re gonna use my dna for science? Why would that bother me.
It could be used for many sinister things. There’s a company (I wanna day ancestry.com) that works with the FBI and sends over DNA samples without consent or notification to the rightful owner (they could do this legally because you agree to let them do whatever you want when you use their services)

This stuff is pretty new, who knows what could happen years from now?

Pretty sure anybody has an ancestor that engaged in some form of debauchery but I wouldn't be thrilled over the idea of being related to a slave owning pedophile rapist.
Thomas Jefferson’s defence against that claim (which is true) would be the exact same as your display picture.

1597178963163.gif

Trending