This weird smell

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Our FOB population and certain that grew up in Western world always have this certain smell to them its just so weird and irritating. Everytime I mention it some play it off in this forum as if its not there, but please I know some of you smell it too. Yaakhiii how the f*ck do some of our people get this smell and from what, waa cadar xun walle bille.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Our FOB population and certain that grew up in Western world always have this certain smell to them its just so weird and irritating. Everytime I mention it some play it off in this forum as if its not there, but please I know some of you smell it too. Yaakhiii how the f*ck do some of our people get this smell and from what, waa cadar xun walle bille.

Somalis don't open their windows at home it's like a sauna, could be from that and the food they eat and the perfume they use.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somalis don't open their windows at home it's like a sauna, could be from that and the food they eat and the perfume they use.
Soulsearching walle you are one of the chillest here just had to put that out, but how come its almost identical the smell with other Somalis too HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Do you work? You seem the most banal on this website. You also exude female hormones so it is a bit fishy to claim to be a man and opted Cali for a username.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Do you work? You seem the most banal on this website. You also exude female hormones so it is a bit fishy to claim to be a man and opted Cali for a username.
You seem to have an eye for me khaniisyohow. It seems you have only acquired the courage to address me on this other nick of yours. Relax fam it's just internet If I am the most banal then I dont know what others are who only discuss politics etc it's obvious I have mentally raped you my friend kkkkk

Or maybe it is you also have this weird smell to you and your insecurity arises when you saw my thread lmfaoo people must've ,mentioned it to you many times yaa smelly bastard

You seem to have an eye for me khaniisyohow. It seems you have only acquired the courage to address me on this other nick of yours. Relax fam it's just internet If I am the most banal then I dont know what others are who only discuss politics etc it's obvious I have mentally raped you my friend kkkkk

Or maybe it is you also have this weird smell to you and your insecurity arises when you saw my thread lmfaoo people must've ,mentioned it to you many times yaa smelly bastard

I was an avid reader before I joined for the amusing personalities the site hosts and read some of your posts that way. You are soft and have an effete mannerism for a male.

So the khaniis status is apt for you. Make sense when you write and be truthful to your gender waryaa. Your true name must be Xalwo.

my madow friends use to always make fun off my men when they came past my house. They were saying it smelled like carpet, ginger, ass and soup mixed in one. All that clothing our hoyoos wear doesnt help either

CaliTedesse

VIP
I was an avid reader before I joined for the amusing personalities the site hosts and read some of your posts that way. You are soft and have an effete mannerism for a male.

So the khaniis status is apt for you. Make sense when you write and be truthful to your gender waryaa. Your true name must be Xalwo.
Yeah yeah yeah you have been an avid reader before joining lmfao go f*ck yourself you buttmuncher who has been analyzing my every move ever since he joined this forum and now aquired the balls to adress me with a new account its so obvious yaa homosexual. i have more testosterone in my toe than you in your entire body.

I will never stop my threads you must be lurking in your mothers basement right now stinking like the smell I just described . Grow out of your mothers basement you fag kkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
my madow friends use to always make fun off my men when they came past my house. They were saying it smelled like carpet, ginger, ass and soup mixed in one. All that clothing our hoyoos wear doesnt help either
Lmfaoooo it's such a weird smell all the years I still cant pinpoint where it comes from. lakin I have never asked I will ask next time. Tired of this funky weird sort of smell.

Yeah yeah yeah you have been an avid reader before joining lmfao go f*ck yourself you buttmuncher who has been analyzing my every move ever since he joined this forum and now aquired the balls to adress me with a new account its so obvious yaa homosexual. i have more testosterone in my toe than you in your entire body.

I will never stop my threads you must be lurking in your mothers basement right now stinking like the smell I just described . Grow out of your mothers basement you fag kkkkkk

You are trying too hard to prove you aren't a softy.

Blame your choice of topics and your weird interests in people's private homes.

If you are a man, act like one or try please.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You are trying too hard to prove you aren't a softy.

Blame your choice of topics and your weird interests in people's private homes.

If you are a man, act like one or try please.
Says the man all up on my jock I will never stop my topics biaaaaatch

aka Zak who wants to play with men..

Lmfaooo @Zak Wants to Play talk about a fruity ass name

Proof of my genius. Don't be jealous if you are below average and couldn't come up with a cool username like mine.

You must have a dirty mind to think my username has any sexual connotations. You must be sick I think at heart to see a hidden meaning other than what the username says in actual meaning.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Proof of my genius. Don't be jealous if you are below average and couldn't come up with a cool username like mine.

You must have a dirty mind to think my username has any sexual connotations. You must be sick I think at heart to see a hidden meaning other than what the username says in actual meaning.
Yeah you have a cool username...... if that makes you sleep at night akhi lmfao

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
It’s just the natural smell of people that don’t put on cologne and deodorant. Cadaans have a different smell but all similar it seems.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Only a khaniis would say that
akhi you have made new account to come at me and have been analyzing me as you put it like a NAAG. of the 37 comments you have dedicated 6 to me already thats almost ~ 20% of your total comments, Now who is the real Khaniis? ii sheeg lmfaooo all up in my threads and sh1t , get a life abaha wasse or do you want to play. I think thats it lmfao, zak wants to play LMFAOOO!!!!

CaliTedesse

VIP
It’s just the natural smell of people that don’t put on cologne and deodorant. Cadaans have a different smell but all similar it seems.
i hope you really know what smell I mean brother. its like bit sweet, but also funky repulsive and weird, but just aaah hard to explain.

akhi you have made new account to come at me and have been analyzing me as you put it like a NAAG. of the 37 comments you have dedicated 6 to me already thats almost ~ 20% , Now who is the real Khaniis? ii sheeg lmfaooo all up in my threads and sh1t , get a life abaha wasse or do you want to play. I think thats it lmfao, zak wants to play LMFAOOO!!!!

You insult like a female too. What a softy.

Trending

Latest posts