Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Spanish & Arabs speaking English truly annoys me. Makes me feel want to run to my period medieval English movies escape :(

PS This african is annoying too, but some what less annoying than the two race mentioned

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Spanish & Arabs speaking English truly annoys me. Makes me feel want to run to my period medieval English movies escape :(

PS This african is annoying too, but some what less annoying that the two race mentioned

Arabs cant say "p" I have noticed. Bebsi.

Apollo

VIP

PS This african is annoying too, but some what less annoying than the two race mentioned

That woman sounds Portuguese/Brazilian.

Only watched 20 secs of that video.

Lol, Basra you are culturally ignorant.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That woman sounds Portuguese/Brazilian.

Only watched 20 secs of that video.

Lol, Basra you are culturally ignorant.

Perhaps i am. Or maybe i am just racist, but in a very adorable, agreeable way :)

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Perhaps i am. Or maybe i am just racist, but in a very adorable, agreeable way :)

main-qimg-7e78108cd6416340ed95110bcf41d0f4

Apollo

VIP
@Basra @Molotoff

I sometimes shock people in real life by knowing things about their obscure ethnicity or country.

A few months ago I surprised an Armenian by knowing shit about his people and country. This was before the Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict. :lol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I sometimes shock people in real life by knowing things about their obscure ethnicity or country.

A few months ago I surprised an Armenian by knowing shit about this country (this was before the Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict). :lol:

Thats impressive. Because u r curious & a natural student of anthropology. I mean, if u have time to follow a red neck pod caster, you certainly are curious huuno. Power to you, bring us that good knowledge here in the spot :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't follow any redneck podcasters. I listen to high IQ podcasters like this guy. :lol: :

I see. I wish i was as excited as u in these conspiracy theory subjects, but my dear, i am too unwell, to connect brain wires to bring together all these theories. I rather focus on trivial matters like model Hamdia Ahmed

I mean she’s Brazilian not Spanish but I get your point :samwelcome:

Trending