This video made me kinda sad.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It doesn't make me sad at all. She's an attention seeker and is acting like white girls. Making it more serious than it needs to be.

Many Somali girls have it worse and with crazy strict parents, I can tell her parents aren't even that hard on her. She just needed a tik Tok video. Only sad part is that there are girls who actually go through things like that.

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Am I meant to feel sympathetic? At uni she'll drop the hijab by the looks of it.

It doesn't make me sad at all. She's an attention seeker and is acting like white girls. Making it more serious than it needs to be.

Many Somali girls have it worse and with crazy strict parents, I can tell her parents aren't even that hard on her. She just needed a tik Tok video. Only sad part is that there are girls who actually go through things like that.

How do you know what happens in her life?

You're a men so I don't expect you to relate but being constantly policed about your clothing is tiring. I think this video really hit me because I had similar issue like this in the past. (And to clarify no it's not the reason I'm a non-muslim)

You haven't met my mualim dugsi if this is what it takes to make you feel sad :mjlol:

I've heard awful stories from others about what goes on in dugsis, glad I never went to one.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I love it when women are forced to cover up :cryinglaughsmiley:

1594319538544.png

You're a men so I don't expect you to relate but being constantly policed about your clothing is tiring. I think this video really hit me because I had similar issue like this in the past. (And to clarify no it's not the reason I'm a non-muslim)

I've heard awful stories from others about what goes on in dugsis, glad I never went to one.
The ass whooping we used to receive.. They send me to dugsi from when I was 5 years old:kendrickcry::noneck:

Anyways I don't regret anything all those beatings only made me stronger :denzelnigga:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She’s cute
She lowkey is.

From the type of clothes she's wearing/her parents bought her. They're not really that strict. My parents only buy skirts, dresses, abayas and stay at home pants like sweatpants and maybe tights to wear under her dress and skirts. Not other stuff.

I can tell her parents allow her to wear many things, if the most she gets is like "oh you always wear tight clothes, dress more modest" and stuff like that. Then it's light compared to others. Like I said, she's just trying to make a relatable tik Tok that she probably doesn't even heavily relate to.

Trending

Latest posts