This somali wedding is crazy

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
don’t worry
Ours will eclipse this peasant wedding

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
giphy-31.gif

War behave.

Lol imagine spending $$$$ on one night wedding while renting an apartment. Why not use that money for a down payment or something tangible.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
while this was kind of over the top you guys are actual haters man wtf. Arabs, whites, indians, almost every other ethnicity has 100x more extravagant weddings than this all the time yet you guys are acting like only Somalis do this.

Especially those of you guys just hoping their marriage will end in a few years, damn. It doesn’t get worse than that. Seems like you guys are either jealous or just hateful of other Somalis living life smh.

How hard is it to just congratulate them or something.

while this was kind of over the top you guys are actual haters man wtf. Arabs, whites, indians, almost every other ethnicity has 100x more extravagant weddings than this all the time yet you guys are acting like only Somalis do this.

Especially those of you guys just hoping their marriage will end in a few years, damn. It doesn’t get worse than that. Seems like you guys are either jealous or just hateful of other Somalis living life smh.

How hard is it to just congratulate them or something.
Somalis have extremely high divorce rate when marrying young. It’s the truth and on average Somalis don’t have as much money as cadaan. So overall it’s bad investment. That’s the truth

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis have extremely high divorce rate when marrying young. It’s the truth and on average Somalis don’t have as much money as cadaan. So overall it’s bad investment. That’s the truth
so what does that have to do with this? Is it because they’re somali? Does that mean you’ll go under every single post of Somalia getting married and say they’ll divorce soon?

Because it’s not making sense. Why bring it up now.

Also, it’s not true, somalis don’t have “extremely high divorce rates”.

Trending

Latest posts