This somali wedding is crazy

Lol at all these hateful ghetto rats in this thread. May Allah protect the couple from the evil eye of angry hoodlums. The ciil is palpable through the screen

Last edited:
so what does that have to do with this? Is it because they’re somali? Does that mean you’ll go under every single post of Somalia getting married and say they’ll divorce soon?

Because it’s not making sense. Why bring it up now.

Also, it’s not true, somalis don’t have “extremely high divorce rates”.
I didn’t go to their page and posted anything. I don’t even know the fvckers. Someone posted it here and I gave my 2 cents. Can’t I even express an opinion in a forum? You know what will make you cry? Part of me was hoping for a crash just before they landed. Yes I said it

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I didn’t go to their page and posted anything. I don’t even know the fvckers. Someone posted it here and I gave my 2 cents. Can’t I even express an opinion in a forum?
post. As in sspot thread post. not a post in their page.

You can post your opinion, just as I can post my opinion of your opinion lmao. I never said you couldn’t give your 2 cents so why are you defending your right to give your opinion?

Are you just crying because I called you jealous? 😂

Mashallah mabrook to them💙, but what has happened to having small traditional weddings. This over the top type of wedding isn’t good. Aren’t people afraid of evil eye😭?? Allah protect them from it ameen

Trending