This Somali Sister is asking for an advice? What do you think?

And who has issues with that? The question was does the lady in the video have an obligation to be fully responsible for her siblings and their children? And the answer to that question is no. Her husband can hardly support them; therefore, putting a pressure on this poor guy who is struggling to support his family is outrageous. If they have the means to do so, they can support them based on their ability and willingness, but the lady and her husband have no obligation to support them.

But I am pretty sure your dhagax "hubby" wouldn't agree to support your siblings, nieces, and nephews if their lives were dependent on him. :russ:
Wait is @Angelina married to a dhagax guy.. That I didn't know

@Roorigeg

Is it true xalimos only come with demands and requirements when they're marrying a farax but foreigners get free pass.. I remember this Somali lady dragging around on a half dhagax kid, the man who impregnated her didn't even provided her and the kid a shelter, she was struggling like a single mother yet when asked why she went for a foreigner she claimed she couldn't find a decent Somali guy because in her view they were all losers and jobless.. I've seen such a contradicting person

@Roorigeg

Is it true xalimos only come with demands and requirements when they're marrying a farax but foreigners get free pass.. I remember this Somali lady dragging around on a half dhagax kid, the man who impregnated her didn't even provided her and the kid a shelter, she was struggling like a single mother yet when asked why she went for a foreigner she claimed she couldn't find a decent Somali guy because in her view they were all losers and jobless.. I've seen such a contradicting person

Even worse, they come online and keep bashing Somali men. Xalimo feminists are weakest link. All they do is bash Somali men online when they're easy prey for ajnabi men, They have no shame.

That being said, there are many good, chaste sisters, but the bad apples make the loudest noises.

Your nieces and nephews have mothers and fathers. Where are they and what are they doing to support their kids? You're telling us you would throw away your kids in order to support others' kids? If this is what you're aiming at in your arguments, you're really missing screws in your head.

Fyi, supporting your father and mother is a different matter entirely.
I am not feeling guilty for this. My kid’s dad would be alive he is no dead so they will be ok.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

To me, she should worry about her kids in the West and forget about supporting her siblings back home at the expense of her kids. However, her husband should try to send some money to her parents. This should only be based on what he can afford after he takes care of his family in the diaspora. He has no responsibility for her siblings, nephews and nieces. This culture of expecting something from a married woman by her relatives is a disaster and needs to change. The demands from her family is pushing for breaking this family up.
I can understand helping her parents BUT send money to her siblings that's another thing and theyre delusional to wanna build a mansion when the husband got a wife and 7 kids

They should send a one time fee help them open up a shop or business so they can make money that way

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Btw why should the husband help her siblings?

I can understand her parents but her siblings that I disagree with

mrlog

VIP
Your nieces and nephews have mothers and fathers. Where are they and what are they doing to support their kids? You're telling us you would throw away your kids in order to support others' kids? If this is what you're aiming at in your arguments, you're really missing screws in your head.

Fyi, supporting your father and mother is a different matter entirely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts