This Somali Sister is asking for an advice? What do you think?

To me, she should worry about her kids in the West and forget about supporting her siblings back home at the expense of her kids. However, her husband should try to send some money to her parents. This should only be based on what he can afford after he takes care of his family in the diaspora. He has no responsibility for her siblings, nephews and nieces. This culture of expecting something from a married woman by her relatives is a disaster and needs to change. The demands from her family is pushing for breaking this family up.

First of all, this women doesn't even look Somali. Is she Barawaani or something? That perfect Af-Somali surprised me a lot kkkk.

Edit: I just realised it's probably the filter she's using. Her hands are darker than her face lmao.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
If the husband refuses to help her family then she has no choice but to get job and send money so the parents can pay for the basic necessities.

She is not responsible for her siblings , only her parents. I’m talking about food, healthcare and rent not building mansions or paying for her siblings tahriib.

Africa doesn’t have welfare or pensions for elderly and unemployment is extremely high so I understand why she feels obliged to support her family .

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
First of all, this women doesn't even look Somali. Is she Barawaani or something? That perfect Af-Somali surprised me a lot kkkk.

Edit: I just realised it's probably the filter she's using. Her hands are darker than her face lmao.

She isn’t Barwaani or reer Xamar, her accent is more like central Somalia . It’s the filter or the make up .

World

VIP

Her skin is bleached which is why she looks like a ghost

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Filters and possibly bleaching too. Facial features are pretty normal.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

To me, she should worry about her kids in the West and forget about supporting her siblings back home at the expense of her kids. However, her husband should try to send some money to her parents. This should only be based on what he can afford after he takes care of his family in the diaspora. He has no responsibility for her siblings, nephews and nieces. This culture of expecting something from a married woman by her relatives is a disaster and needs to change. The demands from her family is pushing for breaking this family up.

My advice is change the eye color contacts. Try the natural one

Tough position, indeed. The man probably can't support her whole family, but he must support her parents if he doesn't want her to have a job. Either he supports her parents, or they get divorced so she is free to work.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How is this man expected to support a wife, 7 kids and her parents? Naah that’s too much

huuno he needs to step up and financially support her and the children first and foremost. U can't be a broke King. Aint nobody want Flava Flava

1652580761350.png

First that won’t be me clause am not having 7 kids in the west. Let’s say it was me I would tell him to step it up if he can’t we can get a divorce. All he have to do is step up his money I had 7 kids risked my body health and time he can’t work harder? Life is not complicated we make it. My parents won’t be here forever am making sure they are happy with my choices.

First that won’t be me clause am not having 7 kids in the west. Let’s say it was me I would tell him to step it up if he can’t we can get a divorce. All he have to do is step up his money I had 7 kids risked my body health and time he can’t work harder? Life is not complicated we make it. My parents won’t be here forever am making sure they are happy with my choices.
So you got 7 kids, or 4 and you divorce the sole breadwinner. How is your economy gonna improve? Divorce is not an option and ain’t many men taking on a woman with kids and support her and her family

Once you get married and have kids your own family is number one priority everything else comes secondary..

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
7 kids is plenty enough Ayr to send couple hundred to her parents thag man is selfish prick.

Once you get married and have kids your own family is number one priority everything else comes secondary..
Of course not when the husband is holding you back. With 7 kids he have to step up his money game otherwise she has options. The kids will be fine.