This Somali girl got Every twitter nigga drooling over her including Moi

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is enjoying all of that bad attention
They are vultures who just see her as piece of meat.

A woman like her only survives by thriving off the adoration of wolves. She will only attract a wild ass of a man. A true gentleman doesn't care about 'ass' or 'breasts' nor does it have any bearing on his primary selection of a partner.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
lol i think its rare to find that elegant, royal look somali women (especially Ogaden women) are famous for in Africa anymore. With the emergance of contouring and insta eyebrows all somali women practically look the same @Yusra Luuza @sigmund @AussieHustler @Adan

Appreciate these elegant somali beauties with the almost extinct 'royal look'

Iman
000000315158-iman_abdulmajid-squaremedium.jpg

iman77.jpg

2151df69271815cfe743e63b159f680e.jpg

Khadijah Adam Saleh
DBLP7JDXsAAHgUh

DBLP7I_XgAANffH

khadija+adams-cosmo+cover+01.jpg

images

She won Miss Kenya (She's somali living in kenya)
KhadijaCostume2+(2).jpeg
My fav supermodels. Such a classic Somali beauty

Vanessa

VIP
Yusra

Kani ma adigaa igu soo dirrey?

Flexibility in yoga and athleticism are two different issues.

Diinta ka daa meel ay shaqo ku lahayn. Haddii aad si daacad ah u aaminsantahay, caayda yareey, haddii kale, carrabka taago oo na dheh, wah wah, Muslim baan ahay. The choice is yours.
@Adan can lebon James touches his feet?

Ummmm okay. I didn’t say I’m athletic. But anyways whatever.

I'm just saying if a guy is flexible he tends to be more athletic on sports flexibility helps u perform but I'm only talking about guys I don't know about girl's they can do some weird things with flexibility!

Vanessa

VIP
I'm just saying if a guy is flexible he tends to be more athletic on sports flexibility helps u perform but I'm only talking about guys I don't know about girl's they can do some weird things with flexibility!
Yeah, lot of professional athletes are flexible. It comes with their training.
What do you mean weird thing with flexibility?

I’ve not seen one person here who worship light skinned people, it’s all in your head.

I want my kids to have that Cushitic phenotype, small features and crispy marin complexion...

:lawd:

Xamaris look like pakis, clog their pores with make up and have features like..

Well...this
:krs:

You keep lying to yourself though
:jaynerd:
I feel sorry for your kids, if you actually have any that is. Constant self hate towards to their culture. That is what comes from having a like you as a hooyo.
Have you caught any stis yet, from sucking cadaan cock, i mean?
You pathetic . Go get yourself a day job. Stop dissing your parents' culture and religion 24/7.

Muji

VIP
I feel sorry for your kids, if you actually have any that is. Constant self hate towards to their culture. That is what comes from having a like you as a hooyo.
Have you caught any stis yet, from sucking cadaan cock, i mean?
You pathetic . Go get yourself a day job. Stop dissing your parents' culture and religion 24/7.

Self-hate you think my parents are xamari aka Yemeni mutts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts