This somali actor needs to get cancelled!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is your opinion that homosexuality is good and nothing wrong with it. Majority of human beings see it as upnormality in behaviour.

Imagine a world where every man wanted another man for pleasure following your logic? How okay is that in your opinion? And how would humanity fair and prevent its own extinction? Just on these facts alone?

You have twisted views that are unhealthy regarding homosexuality.

It is impossible for entire humanity to be gay or be 'turned gay' that is just irrational fear that u have because u don't know what u fear. Lack of knowledge creates fear. Right now u r going through the stages of fear. I feel for ya

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's not good to speculate on people private matters , I didn't click on the video but I believe they do off the wall comedy sketches and did those to make their particular audience laugh. Sense of humor is truly subjective :)

It's not good to speculate on people private matters , I didn't click on the video but I believe they do off the wall comedy sketches and did those to make their particular audience laugh. Sense of humor is truly subjective :)

Videos posted on public media don't grant posters privacy. Try common sense. They post for public consumption. It is only different if videos are stolen and posted without the owner's permission.

And guys kissing each other has no sense of humour. Most people find it repulsive. I have seen adults curse at gays kissing in public whilst these folks cursing had hands cover the eyes of their kids to protect their innocence. We were all waiting for the train.

You made little sense dude.

Last edited:
It is impossible for entire humanity to be gay or be 'turned gay' that is just irrational fear that u have because u don't know what u fear. Lack of knowledge creates fear. Right now u r going through the stages of fear. I feel for ya

Basra, I assume you meant it is not possible. I didn't say it is possible but to imagine a scenario based on furiosos's views on homosexuality where men choose to want only males for partners and refuse to acknowledge females at all. You think that would be normal?

What sort of knowledge am I missing here? My feelings aren't based on fear but lack of empathy and inability to comprehend attraction between males outside a bond of brotherhood or personality without sexual desires.

It is your opinion that homosexuality is good and nothing wrong with it. Majority of human beings see it as upnormality in behaviour.

Imagine a world where every man wanted another man for pleasure following your logic? How okay is that in your opinion? And how would humanity fair and prevent its own extinction? Just on these facts alone?

You have twisted views that are unhealthy regarding homosexuality.

My "twisted" views are unhealthy only because they aren't yours. What I'm saying is that it's no one's business who he's sexually attracted to. Why are you so bothered?

Why are grown men obsessed with where another man places his penis.

:gucciwhat:

I never understood the hate for gay people.

I will never understand it too. Who he's sexually attracted to and chooses to fornicate with is no one's business. It affects them in no way.

What an embarassment, We Reer Canada will never recover from Diaspora wars, reer UK have found a huge nuke:damn::damn:

Oh I have saved this. Anytime you guys say anything about uk this faggity fag fag will come up. Atleast that American fag was decent rapper. This weirdo don’t have 1 redeemed quality

My "twisted" views are unhealthy only because they aren't yours. What I'm saying is that it's no one's business who he's sexually attracted to. Why are you so bothered?

I will never understand it too. Who he's sexually attracted to and chooses to fornicate with is no one's business. It affects them in no way.

Not because we have different views that I question your blanket defense of homosexuality as good and said it was unhealthy but because no one defends it that way. I read it is being born that way, or people can choose to follow their desires in the same sex because it is their choice, and some other arguments.

Obviously, you can't mount a defense for your stance so you choose to tell others it is not their business. You forget people have standards and it is not always the case that yours matches theirs and you are in no position to tell them to not express their thoughts and reactions.

Least and best you can do is to defend something logically and argue on its behalf. Then let others be swayed to your views.

You still have to comment on the question I asked you in a logical manner.

I am sympathetic to people if they can present reasonable argument. For example, if you are gay yourself and defend this dude as a partner in life style, I can understand your argument. If you are related to him and are moved by the blood ties, I can understand your take. However, if you are defending because you think it is normal, please explain if you can. If you can't then telling others to mind their business is futile. Won't work and you are nobody in the cyber environment in case others might have paid attention to your plea.

:russsmug:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not because we have different views that I question your blanket defense of homosexuality as good and said it was unhealthy but because no one defends it that way. I read it is being born that way, or people cna choose to follow thier desires in the same sex because it is their choice, and some other arguments.

Obviously, you can't mount a defense for your stance so you choose to tell others it is not their business. You forget people have standards and it is not always teh case that yours matches theirs and you are in no position to tell them to not express their thoughts and reactions.

Least and best you can do is to defend something logically and argue on its behalf. Then let others be swayed to your views.

You still have to comment on the question I asked you logically.

I am sympathetic to people if they can present reasonable argument. For example, if you are gay yourself and defend this dude as a partner in life style, I can understand your argument. If you are related to him and are moved by the blood ties, I can understand your take. However, if you are defending because you think it is normal, please explain if you can. If you can't then telling others to mind their business is futile. Won't work and you are nobody in the cyber environment in case others might have paid attention to your plea.

Zak

R u gay?? Do u like gu.s? Why are u on & on about this delicate subject?

Leave our sporty tom boy @Furioso alone

Yes, people are born GAY! But that dont mean u need to be sexually active. But thinking that people choose to be "gay" is a faulty thinking & stupid if u ask me

Zak

R u gay?? Do u like gu.s? Why are u on & on about this delicate subject?

Leave our sporty tom boy @Furioso alone

Yes, people are born GAY! But that dont mean u need to be sexually active. But thinking that people choose to be "gay" is a faulty thinking & stupid if u ask me

Basra, you didn't make sense. Not that you always made sense anyway, but try again. And make sure to eat something first.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, you didn't make sense. Not that you always made sense anyway, but try again. And make sure to eat something first.

R u saying gay feminine man has a choice of sleeping with a woman----successfully????

R u saying gay feminine man has a choice of sleeping with a woman----successfully????

If you put it that way, I don't have an answer for that. I recall Somalia had men born with female physique. Small town outside Xamar called Shalambood was home to many, also in Merca city. They dressed in dirac or Baati, shopped with Dambiil/grocery bag on their arm just like women, and they kept to themselves. Most of them were non-ethnic somalis. At least, the two I saw. Somalis like me didn't interact with them or said anything to them. People accepted them as Allah's creation. We knew something was wrong with their looks. Neither female nor male look, something in between. No one delved into their business and they didn't tell society to accept homosexuality. So that is the difference.

See, if one logically speaks, they might get a reasonable reaction. Telling others to mind their busines is immature, and to expect people to bend their convictions and beliefs is a non-starter.

Last edited:
Not because we have different views that I question your blanket defense of homosexuality as good and said it was unhealthy but because no one defends it that way. I read it is being born that way, or people can choose to follow their desires in the same sex because it is their choice, and some other arguments.

Obviously, you can't mount a defense for your stance so you choose to tell others it is not their business. You forget people have standards and it is not always the case that yours matches theirs and you are in no position to tell them to not express their thoughts and reactions.

You still have to comment on the question I asked you in a logical manner.

I'm sorry if I came off that way. I simply wanted to state my opinion and didn't mean to force it on anyone. I don't think there's anything wrong with homosexuality because I believe that people are born gay. I think it's wrong to degrade and demean a person for what they can't help. That is my opinion.

I'm sorry if I came off that way. I simply wanted to state my opinion and didn't mean to force it on anyone. I don't think there's anything wrong with homosexuality because I believe that people are born gay. I think it's wrong to degrade and demean a person for what they can't help. That is my opinion.

Okay, you got a like for expressing your thoughts without telling me to mind my business. Majority who practice and engage in homosexuality are by choice. Middle easterners are prime example.It is common for them to be married with children while they sleep with other men on the side. They look normal straight males. They don't view themselves as gays because they claim they are on top. The claim that homosexuality is biological does not apply to people like that. Many in America are the same. They just like guys. One of the reasons Aids is prevalent among african americans are young black men getting paid to have sex with white Older males then giving their desease to their girlfriends.

Same with nations of the past who by culture practiced homosexuality as a pleasure like the greeks and romans. That is perversion. Not biological.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Okay, you got a like for expressing your thoughts without telling me to mind my business. Majority who practice and engage in homosexuality are by choice. Middle easterners are prime example.It is common for them to be married with children while they sleep with other men on the side. They look normal straight males. They don't view themselves as gays because they claim they are on top. The claim that homosexuality is biological does not apply to people like that. Many in America are the same. They just like guys. One of the reasons Aids is prevalent among african americans are young black men getting paid to have sex with white Older males then giving their desease to their girlfriends.

Same with nations of the past who by culture practiced homosexuality as a pleasure like the greeks and romans. That is perversion. Not biological.

I am sorry Zak after reading your comment above, i begrudgingly have to denounce YOU as a HOMOSEXUAL! Your in depth knowledge of homosexuality is shocking!

source.gif