This somali actor needs to get cancelled!

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
The tragedy is that his decent grandma has no clue and has dementia most likely. He is using her to pretend life is good with him.

Also, he has the same aura on his face you only see on homosexuals. Must be the sinful engagements that put some fog on their faces. May Allah protect us from falling into such abyss. I would rather be cut and ground into a milling machine than practice sodomy.

What if you get tired of the missus maalab and you've already completed Kama sutra
with her?

:cosbyhmm: What then? Are you open 2 some new and wild sht? (no pun intended)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The tragedy is that his decent grandma has no clue and has dementia most likely. He is using her to pretend life is good with him.

Also, he has the same aura on his face you only see on homosexuals. Must be the sinful engagements that put some fog on their faces. May Allah protect us from falling into such abyss. I would rather be cut and ground into a milling machine than practice sodomy.

looooooooooooooooooooooool

How do you know he’s from Scarborough? :susp:

he’s from North York so nice try :camby:

That's great news! I will gladly come and collect him.

Wallahi he’s not a dulbahante we can never look that jilec:russ::russ::russ::russ: filthy reer henny nacala:russ::russ::russ:

Reer Henny is truly the best! Anways, a kiss means nothing. This video doesn't confirm anything about his sexuality. Even if he's gay, it doesn't matter. There's nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Typical Canadian whitewashed khanis. Where is top 5 and his goons when you need them
What an embarassment, We Reer Canada will never recover from Diaspora wars, reer UK have found a huge nuke:damn::damn:

halwa

✨🌙
To be honest, you’re all just chatting utter nonsense and madness. He’s none of those clans. :nahgirl:

It has been confirmed that he’s Mudolood.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What an embarassment, We Reer Canada will never recover from Diaspora wars, reer UK have found a huge nuke:damn::damn:
yugioh.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
No comment on this guy. Good thing im not from Toronto so I don't have to claim him as Reer Canada.

Today we are cancelling this khaniis thats portraying somalis as fruity niggas with hairloss issues

Just a glimpse into the future Abdi...
Raised by his single western Somali feminist, naag nool, half christian, lgbt/blm activist mother

This is the by product
A ugly khaniis

Then the naag nools can wash sh*t from there sons bum too

That's great news! I will gladly come and collect him.

Reer Henny is truly the best! Anways, a kiss means nothing. This video doesn't confirm anything about his sexuality. Even if he's gay, it doesn't matter. There's nothing wrong with that.

It is your opinion that homosexuality is good and nothing wrong with it. Majority of human beings see it as upnormality in behaviour.

Imagine a world where every man wanted another man for pleasure following your logic? How okay is that in your opinion? And how would humanity fair and prevent its own extinction? Just on these facts alone?

You have twisted views that are unhealthy regarding homosexuality.

Last edited:

Trending