This Proper Triggered Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kkkkk it's always these western girls begging for acceptance, this one xalimo on twitter was once ranting about how her mother is so racist because she calls blacks Madow. Traditionally our people see themselves different idk why they are begging smh. This happens to often but it's always funny how they react to being dismissed:mjlaugh:
I've seen it amongst young Somali guys as well unfortunately, however it's a lot less when compared to Xalimos.

Horta why are some people trying to claim the term "Madow" is racist? It's simply a racial classification for Negroids not an insult. You'd never see a Somali taking offence to being called "Bilis" or "Cushite", since it accurately describes us lmao
:mjlol:

I've seen it amongst young Somali guys as well unfortunately, however it's a lot less when compared to Xalimos.

Horta why are some people trying to claim the term "Madow" is racist? It's simply a racial classification for Negroids not an insult. You'd never see a Somali taking offence to being called "Bilis" or "Cushite", since it accurately describes us lmao
:mjlol:

I agree, why is Madow racist but jilic isn't? If you ask these SJW Somali girls this question, they'll scatter.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 62331

A couple of weeks ago, President Museveni of Uganda, had a word for Miss Uganda. She had an Indian wig on, and that greatly offended him.

What gets me pissed is that, this is not an 'African' identity issue, but rather a Bantu problem. It's them that suffer from this inferiority complex and have the need to wear wigs, because they're not happy with the way they are.

Armadillo

Let them have the African name. We need our distinction difference. We are Somalis. Egyptians are Egyptians. Morocco are Moroccans.

They have hijacked the word african and africa, they are always on north africas case calling them europeans/arab and ofc on us horners racially mixed.

We need our own label to stand out, we are our own thing!

I found this funny exchange on twitter btw.

that ape called us cultureless lmaooooooo according to Madowcentrics if your culture doesnt resemble this then its not culture :mjlol::drakelaugh::russ:
_11D7958.jpg

I hate how these people have hijacked the African name. Mention 'Africa', anywhere in the world, and these Bantus' come to mind.
it's only right
they are the majority,
cushite are a minority and given the rate at which certain somali cushite group are marrying out it seems will only decrease while bantu men are spreading their genes all over the continent, america and Europe

They have hijacked the word african and africa, they are always on north africas case calling them europeans/arab and ofc on us horners racially mixed.

We need our own label to stand out, we are our own thing!

I found this funny exchange on twitter btw.

no i am african.
identifying as african has a lot of pros in the west wallahi as pose to a somali or some other shit, the mixed Jamaican girls will be more open and let you hit it as african brothers and the white women will think of me as a Mandingo and let me black her.
2104e03ae7a035cc49deb110.L._SX300_.jpg

daughter whats sad is people push thier racist agenda on somalis and other africans
but arabs and south asian can identify as arab and south asian
somalis are forced to identify as other then somali and thats sad
whites can identify as white european
i identify as somali ethnicity cuushetic race thats all we are
no our race is black and we are african.
this identity will get me more pussy than being a cushite or somalian

Africa is theirs. The entire continent belongs to the Bantus who emerged from the jungles of West Africa. Give them your lands, your daughters, and your historical achievements. Otherwise you’re an anti-black, Arab-loving, racist Somali scum who should go back to Yemen.
:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending