This Proper Triggered Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they have expanded into most of the continent

Their numbers in Muqdisho is frightening:shookgabre:

M9cda35b34703fc8cd84e71af226384ce.jpg
We need to change chinas great green wall into the great wall of yajuj and majuj. Help stop the bantu expansion. Let us cry to our american brothers for some donations since they are good at making wall gofundme's.

attack-on-titan-ps4-trost-wall-evening-2.jpg

It kinda blows my mind that bantu women in Africa have this problem too. I always thought it was a American/western thing. Strange.
I don't know what the issue is. They need to kick their self esteem issues. Whenever ppl hate on bantu hair, i always picture beyonce with that hair and come to the speedy conclusion that i and many other men would crawl through a mine field to f*ck. It's stupid to link beauty with hair! when men clearly as per evolution seek out mates with thicc curvy booties and nice a nice face.

Know that they are all liars that say they would not sleep with women with Madow hair but a bangin body. They are either incels, White supremacist nerds or full on hopeless weirdos. I love cushitic females that have hair like my mother but i would never turn down and hot woman with a bangin body regardless of the hair or race.

:ahh::diddyass::banderas:

Insha'Allah we Somalis will put an end to the Madow expansion & make sure the HOA remains Cushitic/Afro-Asiatic.
Not gonna happen with horner girls spreading their legs for them and horner men not wanting to even it out by taking Madow women as wives and having kids with them in Madow countries.

:mjlol:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You’re sayikg because of tectonic plates, Sinai is in Asia?

View attachment 62336 View attachment 62337 View attachment 62338

In my eyes, it’s part of the African Nubian plate?

So why isn’t it considered Africa?
its not considerd African because of the Judaeo christian religion
that states Moses received the 10 commandments from Sinai mountain

so it has religious purpose connecting it to israel and the wider middle east
as the yahuud would want it to be

Last edited:
its not consider African because of the Judaeo christian religion

It makes sense for the Jews, why would they cut themselves off from the rest of their semitic kin?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
its not consider African because of the Judaeo christian religion

So they want to take a religious achievement away from Africa?:siilaanyolaugh:

I see lots of Somali girls wearing weaves and relaxing their hair nowadays so maybe it is an African problem

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
its not considerd African because of the Judaeo christian religion

@Timo Madow and proud

Okay so in reality continents do not exist because it isn’t based on tectonic plates nor similar or shared culture, religion, origin, etc.

Thus the concept of being African, Asian, European etc is a social construct which I do not not identify as.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
?!:gucciwhat: I have been lied too at school then. I consider Sinai African for now on.:fittytousand:

You could literary compare tectonic plates and continents and they wouldn’t match up.

The concept of being African, Asian, etc is a social bs construct. The only thing you can’t change is your tribe AKA ethnicity.

Youre Somali and only Somali.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Timo Madow and proud

Okay so in reality continents do not exist because it isn’t based on tectonic plates nor similar or shared culture, religion, origin, etc.

Thus the concept of being African, Asian, European etc is a social construct which I do not not identify as.
daughter whats sad is people push thier racist agenda on somalis and other africans
but arabs and south asian can identify as arab and south asian
somalis are forced to identify as other then somali and thats sad
whites can identify as white european
i identify as somali ethnicity cuushetic race thats all we are

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't know what the issue is. They need to kick their self esteem issues. Whenever ppl hate on bantu hair, i always picture beyonce with that hair and come to the speedy conclusion that i and many other men would crawl through a mine field to f*ck. It's stupid to link beauty with hair! when men clearly as per evolution seek out mates with thicc curvy booties and nice a nice face.

Know that they are all liars that say they would not sleep with women with Madow hair but a bangin body. They are either incels, White supremacist nerds or full on hopeless weirdos. I love cushitic females that have hair like my mother but i would never turn down and hot woman with a bangin body regardless of the hair or race.

:ahh::diddyass::banderas:
Beyonce where's a wig like every other Madow celebrity. She's actually bald.

They have hijacked the word african and africa, they are always on north africas case calling them europeans/arab and ofc on us horners racially mixed.

We need our own label to stand out, we are our own thing!

I found this funny exchange on twitter btw.

They have hijacked the word african and africa, they are always on north africas case calling them europeans/arab and ofc on us horners racially mixed.

We need our own label to stand out, we are our own thing!

I found this funny exchange on twitter btw.

Somalis like her are f*cking parasites wallah.

Good thing Madows spit in the face of these beggers that want to run away from their own race(Cushite/Horn African).
:mjlol::siilaanyolaugh:

Somalis like her are f*cking parasites wallah.

Good thing Madows spit in the face of these beggers that want to run away from their own race(Cushite/Horn African).
:mjlol::siilaanyolaugh:
Kkkkk it's always these western girls begging for acceptance, this one xalimo on twitter was once ranting about how her mother is so racist because she calls blacks Madow. Traditionally our people see themselves different idk why they are begging smh. This happens to often but it's always funny how they react to being dismissed:mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending