This Proper Triggered Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Screenshot_20181230-192812_Facebook.jpg

A couple of weeks ago, President Museveni of Uganda, had a word for Miss Uganda. She had an Indian wig on, and that greatly offended him.

What gets me pissed is that, this is not an 'African' identity issue, but rather a Bantu problem. It's them that suffer from this inferiority complex and have the need to wear wigs, because they're not happy with the way they are.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I hate how these people have hijacked the African name. Mention 'Africa', anywhere in the world, and these Bantus' come to mind.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I hate how these people have hijacked the African name. Mention 'Africa', anywhere in the world, and these Bantus' come to mind.

Well they have expanded into most of the continent

Their numbers in Muqdisho is frightening:shookgabre:

M9cda35b34703fc8cd84e71af226384ce.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I feel you. I get triggered when Europeans talk about African slaves when they should just say West African slaves. I also don't like how people stereotypically think all Africans have the same music.

I mean does Somalis have this type of music?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I feel you. I get triggered when Europeans talk about African slaves when they should just say West African slaves. I also don't like how people stereotypically think all Africans have the same music.

I mean does Somalis have this type of music?

You're right, Black Hawk Down movie showed the world what real Somali music sounds like;

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Don't they see Africa as 3rd world country. A Kenyan friend who used to work for travel and tour agency told me she once received a group of AA from the hood they wanted to go on a safari to see the lions and the beauty of the motherland and one of them was suggesting that they should include Nigeria.

@Armadillo and you are talking about a wig, somalia is just a ghetto in Africa :mjswag:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

West Africans think they’re the only Africans. I always remind Cadaans and others that Africa is continent!!!!

Africa is not just West Africa damnit!

It kinda blows my mind that bantu women in Africa have this problem too. I always thought it was a American/western thing. Strange.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It looks like the name Africa is synonymous with the bantu ethnic group. The name Africa even stems from N. Africa not from bantu countries:ayaanswag:

These days the women especially are crying over the fact East African is being used synonymous to Horn Africans. We can’t have nothing. :gunsmiley:

We need to create our own label.

Like how the Arabs and Berbers have North Africa , we need to tie East Africa with our countries , cultures and looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts