This old man mentality is why some PL posters are so vile against Xamar

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

You can hear him say that Xamar was cursed after the actions of 91 and his extreme pro federalism views. Maybe he is @DR OSMAN dad?

The amount of faan and delusion this guy spits is similar to this old man

No wonder MJs are known to be haughty people.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I thank Hawiye everyday for kicking the dooros from Mogadishu. Imagine if the civil war did not happen in 91 but in 2011? How backward would Puntland be today? If only they had kicked us out in 81 or even 71.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That is my father too a 'tee' @TekNiKo but he actually presents 'evidence'. He did say that we don't want nothing from them anymore and for them to move on. The Hawiye are not 'restarting' a city, they just 'looted' what we built in 1930-1991. We still say 'war qaata' just stop the destruction.

We know how to start from scratch, those people don't is the point. Or else look at GALMUDUG as proof they can and never will be able too. They need to loot what u build and then they still won't ADD to it, they will destroy it this what pisses my father off and same with this old guy. That is the moral of the story.

If I saw Galmudug oo wax noqdo I would say to my dad war the hawiye meel eber ah waa ka bilaabi kara, but I can't point to anything in Somalia where HAWIYE is by itself doing anything productive. It's always on the back of someone else.

TekNiKo

VIP
I thank Hawiye everyday for kicking the *****s from Mogadishu. Imagine if the civil war did not happen in 91 but in 2011? How backward would Puntland be today? If only they had kicked us out in 81 or even 71.
Selfish pricks you all are, millions died from starvation and famine let alone the bullets. Human life is more valuable than buildings which can be rebuilt, a dead person cannot be revived. This is why I have labelled your clan as a narcissistic monolith

TekNiKo

VIP
That is my father too a 'tee' @TekNiKo but he actually presents 'evidence'. He did say that we don't want nothing from them anymore and for them to move on. The Hawiye are not 'restarting' a city, they just 'looted' what we built in 1930-1991. We still say 'war qaata' just stop the destruction.

We know how to start from scratch, those people don't is the point. Or else look at GALMUDUG as proof they can and never will be able too. They need to loot what u build and then they still won't ADD to it, they will destroy it this what pisses my father off and same with this old guy. That is the moral of the story.

If I saw Galmudug oo wax noqdo I would say to my dad war the hawiye meel eber ah waa ka bilaabi kara, but I can't point to anything in Somalia where HAWIYE is by itself doing anything productive. It's always on the back of someone else.
Galmudug was introduced in 2008 while you had a state by 1998, 10 year head start fool.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galmudug was introduced in 2008 while you had a state by 1998, 10 year head start fool.

Technically your not 100% correct. We were officially a state in 98, but abdillahi yusuf and cade muse term was 80% focused on MOG to 'help' you again on the premise of 'somalinimo' which was a big part of our agreement in our constitution in 'somali la radiyo'. We lost 'Las anod' because we were invested into you. We prioritized you as more URGENT. We sacrificed lives, money from our port and road taxes, we sacrificed losing our district las anod which till today is angry with us about it. But watever huh too achieve 'yoolkaga'. So 2009-2019 we actively puntland focused is better way to put it. It's only 10 years sxb.

Your people are ungrateful, abaal malaha, which we need to teach the world they don't even appreciate what we did for them, so how do u expect they will appreciate what u do for them. I can't wait till 20-30 years in the future when these oldies are gone and pure new scientific method type of guys come into the scene who are pure western born and could care less for your 'egos and emotions'. This will lead to a huge shift globally to ARM up completely ONE SIDE this time cuz all they want is WHO IS RIGHT and if the proof is there, that's it. Dagaalka somalia over. One clan given access to LARGE weapons while the world 'defunds' the 'loser' against scientific method.

That's why I am always telling Somali old people, hada iska heeshiya intanan 'jiilkeena' imaan siiba kuwa qurbaha wax ku bartay kuna shaqayay oo aan garan karin 'cadifad' iyo 'cadayn' marki la arko in cadifad la dorto.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Selfish pricks you all are, millions died from starvation and famine let alone the bullets. Human life is more valuable than buildings which can be rebuilt, a dead person cannot be revived. This is why I have labelled your clan as a narcissistic monolith
Are you seriously trying to guilt trip us over the civil war?
:mjlol:

Kkkk he said i thank huutu for opening our eyes. He is right, PL was 3 hut region pre 91. We would remain a 3 hut region had we not learned our lesson and still favor the cursed centralism.

He should have mentioned how after we came back to our land we imposed our system and destroyed the dowladdiid in xamar which is why your uncle is able to sit there today. DID HE LIE? when you loot and destroy for decades, you can't ask others why there is no nabad.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Kkkk he said i thank huutu for opening our eyes. He is right, PL was 3 hut region pre 91. We would remain a 3 hut region had we not learned our lesson and still favor the cursed centralism.
Here's a 1989 industrial map of Somalia published by the kacaan.
1989 Industrial Map.jpg

It's also worth mentioning that the only three ports in the country at this time were Berbera, Mogadishu, and Kismayo. This is centralization.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here's a 1989 industrial map of Somalia published by the kacaan.
View attachment 76762
It's also worth mentioning that the only three ports in the country at this time were Berbera, Mogadishu, and Kismayo. This is centralization.

In all honesty and yes I might sound 'twisted' to you. But I actually prefer south/north development model as long as everyone is 'equal' to access of opportunity. I want to save my area as 'reer miyi' so if any country destroys Somalia, only person dying is the areas that are settled, while I can return to the miyi to 'wait it out' with my 'family'. Twisted u may ask!!! well yes, I am just cautious. Plus once they 'settle' down the population in the south/north, it's easier to 'remind' them who is 'boss' ninka wax garanayo 'ayaa fahmi kara' among the 'countless doqons' in cities.

There was a 'key' factor why all darod areas were neglected by continous 'darod' leadership. I think this was up their sleeve, runti, that is my gut feeling only but it never goes way that feeling that they focused on settled areas only

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He's 100% right!.
@TekNiKo from what the gentleman said, what exactly do you oppose?!

hawiye style=opposing for the sake of opposing. Tactic BEHIND this is to pray a 'hawiye messiah' to save them. It saves them face in Somali eye saying I 'disagree' with you but I have no reason to provide why I do but in all honesty the reason is they just want to 'stall' time hoping 'some miracle' will come either from the sky for them to fuel the 'cadifad' they so desire.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Jealousy is a feminine trait instead of calaacaling about federalism and puntland why dont you go and develope gedo iyo cabudwaaq? What has your people achieved since the fall of the late atheist communist Leninist dictator siad marxist barre? You are a guest in Mogadishu boowe

Federalism is the law of the land and this man spoke the truth all he said is gospel.

TekNiKo

VIP
Federalism is a cancer that will lead to the annexation of Somalia. Your puny states are no match for an ever globalizing world. Nations are uniting and we cant even unite tribes. Zero sum end game is the narcissistic's chosen method of absolute debased tribalism

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Federalism is a cancer that will lead to the annexation of Somalia. Your puny states are no match for an ever globalizing world. Nations are uniting and we cant even unite tribes. Zero sum end game is the narcissistic's chosen method of absolute debased tribalism

See u dont understand Somali culture so u will end zero sum game constantly abti. They will tell you horta 'HG' centralism ku samay, markan aragno inu shaqayo oo ka fican yahay federalka, anaga isdhiibayno. We perfect 'adapters' it's our constant 'edge' on Hawiye and once we join centralism u will see again how well adapt and back on 'top' again. It's quality edge u don't have, it's not a siyasad game, waa arimo tarikhi ah waxani.

U also buy this bullshit dont u? HG shir without keenadiid means FAILURE. Its the only factor missing from uniting habar gedir, u tried yourselves for 30 years and its has failed. Meesha ka maqan garta.

https://www.caasimada.net/wararkii-...labaad-ee-shirka-beesha-habargidir-oo-furmay/

It will just end in 'shir lagu kala kacay' ama 'mar kale loo balamay' sidi dhulbahante oo sayidkisa ka maqan in kasto majerten ba uu balamay inu sayidka dhinacisa buuxin doono. They accepted but went back to their xoolo ways. Maybe we need to get sayid abdulle hassan descendant or bartire to come and speak to these dhulbahante

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

You can hear him say that Xamar was cursed after the actions of 91 and his extreme pro federalism views. Maybe he is @DR OSMAN dad?

The amount of faan and delusion this guy spits is similar to this old man

No wonder MJs are known to be haughty people.
Masha'Allah adeer is 100% right.

Trending