This old man mentality is why some PL posters are so vile against Xamar

Here's a 1989 industrial map of Somalia published by the kacaan.
View attachment 76762
It's also worth mentioning that the only three ports in the country at this time were Berbera, Mogadishu, and Kismayo. This is centralization.

The poverty rate was also 3 times lower than today even under crazy Siad Barre.

This is what centralism brings.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Oof I sense butthurt 1lkoyar tears. First of all, the man is not hating on Xamar. He's very grateful to Aideed and co. for making MJs go back to their ancestral lands, and build it up.
Thanks to them, now MJs have everything. We have a state and security, we have peace, and we have development.

Thats the difference between MJ and MX.....You lot are still obsessed with Xamar, thinking you're welcome to it, all the while totally not doing a damn thing in Gedo.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
M*J still cannot forget how C*yr defeated them in the 2006-2009 war:gucciwhat:
That was more humiliating than kicking out the laangaab d*r*d from Xamar:meleshame:

Some people pretend to be patriotic because they're too lazy or lack the funds to build their own regions.

Case in point; Tekniko and his Marehan clansmen. Sorry to say but you people act homeless and it's not a good look.

Every other clan has a city or two that they have poured their love into that is solely theirs.

Where is your home city that is exclusively yours?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Some people pretend to be patriotic because they're too lazy or lack the funds to build their own regions.

Case in point; Tekniko and his Marehan clansmen. Sorry to say but you people act homeless and it's not a good look.

Every other clan has a city or two that they have poured their love into that is solely theirs.

Where is your home city that is exclusively yours?
Hooyatha wasse I am proud of my city Cabudwaaq in Mudug, I aint homeless at all aabihiin wasse.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Hooyatha wasse I am proud of my city Cabudwaaq in Mudug, I aint homeless at all aabihiin wasse.

Question time.....since we both got chased out of Xamar at the same time, how come you haven't built up Gedo, to the level the we have buit up, North Mudug, Nugaal, and Bari? How come Gedo, is the poorest and most underdeveloped region of Somalia? Even though, you ruled the country for 20 years?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Question time.....since we both got chased out of Xamar at the same time, how come you haven't built up Gedo, to the level the we have buit up, North Mudug, Nugaal, and Bari? How come Gedo, is the poorest and most underdeveloped region of Somalia? Even though, you ruled the country for 20 years?
Gedo was never at peace, entangled in consecutive border invasions, Ethiopian invasion in '99 against Al Itixaad, 2006 invasion by Ethiopia. 2011 Kenyan invasion against AS etc

Gedo never had the 20+ years of peace to develop, its an unfair comparison.

Trending