This Malcom X interview is just amazing

The only way to get freedom is the way the white man got it in this country from England. He was willing to pay the price for freedom. But the negro in this country has never been willing to pay the price for his freedom.

The only way to get freedom is the way the white man got it in this country from England. He was willing to pay the price for freedom. But the negro in this country has never been willing to pay the price for his freedom.

Malcolm is a legendary man, check his speeches, specially the Ballot or the Bullet, shit makes you wanna go karbash everyone

I have watched them, he was so inspirational and his ability to cut the bullsh1t and get to the point was amazing

the bit about white liberals :lawd::lawd::lawd:

he's one of my favorite modern historical figures, truly a man I admire a lot.

he was able to correct his mistakes and choose the right path based on what he knew, always thrived for righteousness

wallahi no lies, the only non-somali name I'd consider naming my son would be Malcolm and it would be 120% because of this man

He destroyed Martin Luther king when they debated. The goal of Martin Luther king is to get negros sit in the same restaurant as the white man who has brutalised them for 400 years. The goal is to get negros to forgive the people who has brutalised them by killing them to sleep and make them forget what these people has done to them. But most black people don’t go for what he is preaching. Then tells the moderator in one of your articles you called him psychologically insecure.

The moderator tried to play smart and say I don’t reject his goals...do you?

Malcom: if you don’t think he is walking on the right road. I’m sure you agree you don’t think he will arrive at the right place

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful

People like Malcom x are the only black rights fighters i respect not these low iq black lives matter people.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I always liked this nigga more than the phony peaceful protestors of the 60s, except for the NOI part :wow1:

I always liked this nigga more than the phony peaceful protestors of the 60s, except for the NOI part :wow1:

what makes him amazing is that he'd always speak truth to power, once he saw the filth that was going down in the NOI, and that he learned about real islam he denounced them with the quickness

Malcolm was a righteous man by it's very definition!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He is so handsome, so articulate & well poised. A polished nerd. Yet when he says we need to get freedom through violence, he lost his credibility. He says the White Americans got their freedom from England through fighting & willing to lose their lives? Now u know, Blacks love their life too much. Ask the gang sta thugs on the street. How long will it take for a negro to betray another? or how much? Two pieces of thick thigh chicken is enuf! Even Judas from the Bible will blush if he heard the streets Judas 'rep'.

Again, blacks are better of controlled & Caressed. Ok Scratch the word Caressed. Maybe Cajoled into behaving.

He destroyed Martin Luther king when they debated. The goal of Martin Luther king is to get negros sit in the same restaurant as the white man who has brutalised them for 400 years. The goal is to get negros to forgive the people who has brutalised them by killing them to sleep and make them forget what these people has done to them. But most black people don’t go for what he is preaching. Then tells the moderator in one of your articles you called him psychologically insecure.

Malcom: if you don’t think he is walking on the right road. I’m sure you agree you don’t think he will arrive at the right place
And in the end, both were killed.
You know you done messed up when white liberals quote you in order to gaslight black people into accepting their current circumstances.

I still got love for MLK though.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And in the end, both were killed.
You know you done messed up when white liberals quote you in order to gaslight black people into accepting their current circumstances.

I still got love for MLK though.

MLK was a nice southern boy. He was just freaky in the bedroom. He likes to be spanked.

What is your point? Malcolm was not good? :birdman:
Malcolm is EXEMPLARY!!

I have this poster at my crib, right next to the window, and it's my biggest poster. I love staring at my guest reaction when they look at it like :dwill: specially when they cadaan :birdman:

wtakbwz16h121.jpg

What is your point? Malcolm was not good? :birdman:
No. Whether you’re Malcolm or MLK, speaking out against white supremacy and racism will ensure that you have a target on your back. Whether you’re team “send him to the cemetery if he touches you” Malcolm X, or “turn thy cheek” MLK, it doesn’t matter. I’d rather be like Malcolm X and tell black people to fight for what’s rightfully theirs, and to never back down. Malcolm X is wayyy more respected than MLK imo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

MLK still got killed by the white man. So much for forgiveness. Atleast Malcolm had heart

MLK still got killed by the white man. So much for forgiveness. Atleast Malcolm had heart
He knew he was a target and would get killed, but still marched on and fought for black people. So what if he doesn’t have a monument or a national holiday? At least his message was clear and couldn’t be perverted or twisted by cadaan people.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No. Whether you’re Malcolm or MLK, speaking out against white supremacy and racism will ensure that you have a target on your back. Whether you’re team “send him to the cemetery if he touches you” Malcolm X, or “turn thy cheek” MLK, it doesn’t matter. I’d rather be like Malcolm X and tell black people to fight for what’s rightfully theirs, and to never back down. Malcolm X is wayyy more respected than MLK imo.

I would luv for u, & @Apollo & me to have a dinner. I want to pull apart your brains. :)

Trending

Latest posts