This Malcom X interview is just amazing

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He knew he was a target and would get killed, but still marched on and fought for black people. So what if he doesn’t have a monument or a national holiday? At least his message was clear and couldn’t be perverted or twisted by cadaan people.
They killed him when they realized Islam is egalitarian

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They killed him when they realized Islam is egalitarian

Thats a stretch. They killed him because he was black & influential. Islam is only associated with crazy looking arabs in those days. Osama types

No. Whether you’re Malcolm or MLK, speaking out against white supremacy and racism will ensure that you have a target on your back. Whether you’re team “send him to the cemetery if he touches you” Malcolm X, or “turn thy cheek” MLK, it doesn’t matter. I’d rather be like Malcolm X and tell black people to fight for what’s rightfully theirs, and to never back down. Malcolm X is wayyy more respected than MLK imo.
MLK actually regretted his stance in the end

This is his last speech allegely at Masonic temple :gaasdrink:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Thats a stretch. They killed him because he was black & influential. Islam is only associated with crazy looking arabs in those days. Osama types
Why didnt they kill him when he was a Nation of Islam Black supremacist? As soon as he left the Farakkhan cult after he witnessed the true Islam at Hajj he was killed

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why didnt they kill him when he was a Nation of Islam Black supremacist? As soon as he left th3 Farakkhan cult he was killed.

Well precisely that. he didn't have the protection of Nation of Islam Blacks thugs

Trending