This life is not Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everything i wanted to do after i get to doing it feels like yeah that was nothing lets go on to the next this is the real test from Allah being bored and not feeling satisfied i feel like if i had million today i could spend that in a couple days if i wanted to thats how hungry we as humans are for satisfaction we just want more and more but we can never have enough the only true feeling of satisfaction comes from Jannah and inshallah every single one of us are forgiven and entered into heaven one day.

\
6943.jpg

Everything i wanted to do after i get to doing it feels like yeah that was nothing lets go on to the next this is the real test from Allah being bored and not feeling satisfied i feel like if i had million today i could spend that in a couple days if i wanted to thats how hungry we as humans are for satisfaction we just want more and more but we can never have enough the only true feeling of satisfaction comes from Jannah and inshallah every single one of us are forgiven and entered into heaven one day.

Can you write coherent sentences?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Tbh drinking honey, milk and halal wine sounds boring as well ... i try not to think about heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending