This life is not Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything i wanted to do after i get to doing it feels like yeah that was nothing lets go on to the next this is the real test from Allah being bored and not feeling satisfied i feel like if i had million today i could spend that in a couple days if i wanted to thats how hungry we as humans are for satisfaction we just want more and more but we can never have enough the only true feeling of satisfaction comes from Jannah and inshallah every single one of us are forgiven and entered into heaven one day.

Everything i wanted to do after i get to doing it feels like yeah that was nothing lets go on to the next this is the real test from Allah being bored and not feeling satisfied i feel like if i had million today i could spend that in a couple days if i wanted to thats how hungry we as humans are for satisfaction we just want more and more but we can never have enough the only true feeling of satisfaction comes from Jannah and inshallah every single one of us are forgiven and entered into heaven one day.
I think that maybe you haven't cultivated a strong enough goal thats pushed you to your limits. Even then its a cycle of just setting the targets exponentially higher.

Life is satisfying when you leave comfort and enter discomfort.The strengthening of an identity you have will make you happy.
Exactly what I was trying to get at. I've started a new book called flow: The psychology of optimal experience and the crux of it is explaining how happiness lies in mindful challenges.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Only sand can fill up a persons belly(means death) I live this life temporarily to seek Allah's pleasure and love and preparing for the eternal life that is how I get satisfaction and happiness.it makes me feel good knowing when I go to bed that I have obeyed allows commands today .cultivating relationship with allah personally is the ultimate source of joy

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Only sand can fill up a persons belly(means death) I live this life temporarily to seek Allah's pleasure and love and preparing for the eternal life that is how I get satisfaction and happiness.it makes me feel good knowing when I go to bed that I have obeyed allows commands today .cultivating relationship with allah personally is the ultimate source of joy
Why would you qashin my beautiful comment @daughterofsamaale

I think that maybe you haven't cultivated a strong enough goal thats pushed you to your limits. Even then its a cycle of just setting the targets exponentially higher.
Thats what im saying its always like that you can never do enough life is a constant rat race we keep chasing that feeling of satisfaction but we can never be fully satisfied until we die this life is not jannah

That whats up bro 5 times a day wash the pain away

Thats what im saying its always like that you can never do enough life is a constant rat race we keep chasing that feeling of satisfaction but we can never be fully satisfied until we die this life is not jannah
Thats just an escape for poor people who want comfort in their shit reality. Why do you think Saudi Arabian princes are the least religious in Saudi Arabia?
:siilaanyosmile:
Hedonistic lifestyle isn’t the way forward though but pushing for that threshold level of financial freedom where ur comfortable is a must. There is a lot of room for challenging yourself in being more religious/spiritual as a Muslim and I can see how that’s the ultimate source of happiness for some, but that’s just too one dimensional for me personally.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ye bro, this world is crazy bruv dem birds all the same stank pussywole it swole yee

Thats just an escape for poor people who want comfort in their shit reality. Why do you think Saudi Arabian princes are the least religious in Saudi Arabia?
:siilaanyosmile:
Hedonistic lifestyle isn’t the way forward though but pushing for that threshold level of financial freedom where ur comfortable is a must. There is a lot of room for challenging yourself in being more religious/spiritual as a Muslim and I can see how that’s the ultimate source of happiness for some, but that’s just too one dimensional for me personally.
I respect your opinion sanweyn :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.