This Kid will be the FUTURE of football

Exodus

Alienist
When it comes to identifying top talents in football, I ALWAYS get it right. Sancho, Felix, Mbappe are only one of many of the big talents I knew would make it to the very top. And, I'm telling you now..

Gabriel Martinelli will be the next Ronaldo Nazario.

18 years old, the first season in Europe and already is the highest scoring teenager in Europe's Top 5 leagues with 8 goals and 1 assist in 12 games. Klopp hailed him as "talent of the century" after he scored a brace in his first start away from home against the champions of Europe

Quick, Direct, lethal heading ability, an instinctive finisher with a fantastic mentality.

I'll come back to this at the end of the season when he hits 20 goals.

GettyImages-1173439426.jpg

#EmeryOut, btw

Arsenal fan here but did you just compare Martinelli to the original Ronaldo???:williamswtf:

You might need to rewatch cr9 in his young days. Mbappe is the closest comparison to cr9 in terms of playing style. Felix is a combination of Kaka and Deco

But yh #EmeryOut:salute:

When it comes to identifying top talents in football, I ALWAYS get it right. Sancho, Felix, Mbappe are only one of many of the big talents I knew would make it to the very top. And, I'm telling you now..

Gabriel Martinelli will be the next Ronaldo Nazario.

18 years old, the first season in Europe and already is the highest scoring teenager in Europe's Top 5 leagues with 8 goals and 1 assist in 12 games. Klopp hailed him as "talent of the century" after he scored a brace in his first start away from home against the champions of Europe

Quick, Direct, lethal heading ability, an instinctive finisher with a fantastic mentality.

I'll come back to this at the end of the season when he hits 20 goals.

View attachment 81225

#EmeryOut, btw
Watch, he'll score a hat trick and Emery won't use him for the next 5 games

#EmeryOut

Exodus

Alienist
1st Goal in the prem in his first start.

9 goals already this season, wallahi this kid's going to the very top

Trending

Latest posts