This Island is in Somalia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Baajuuni Islands

Look how the Baajuunis kept their Island pristine and beautiful.

429457529_fa159157e3_z.jpg

429459113_d6a0570277_z.jpg

3944402677_187522938d_z.jpg

stand_001.jpg

3032606321_f5f53ce473_b.jpg

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
The people who live there speak Swahili as their first language. It should have been part of Kenya, while NFD should have been part of Somalia.

Silly colonial borders.

Socotra was settled 3,000 years ago by people from South Yemen, before they even spoke Arabic.. some weird pre-Arabic Semitic language is spoken on Socotra.
Yeah, it's an interesting place, we need to send some from Puntland and claim it as well we need socotra waters.

Just like Putin does. Send in Russians to settle a place and then claim it (Crimea). :dead:
Most of the people that live there are Mehri descendants, mehri people live in Puntland as well which is one reason to claim it. Its closer to us than Yemen and we're losing a lot by not owning the island.

somaliwater-png.18794

We need our whole EEZ.:trumpsmirk:

Most of the people that live there are Mehri descendants, mehri people live in Puntland as well which is one reason to claim it. Its closer to us than Yemen and we're losing a lot by not owning the island.

somaliwater-png.18794

We need our whole EEZ.:trumpsmirk:
Exluding the island for a second, logically we have a much stronger claim on most of the ocean there. So how would the process be to reclaim it thourgh legal means? And what happened to the courtcase with kenya? Is the normal thing to claim it with force, or go through international maritime tribunal laws?

Exluding the island for a second, logically we have a much stronger claim on most of the ocean there. So how would the process be to reclaim it thourgh legal means? And what happened to the courtcase with kenya? Is the normal thing to claim it with force, or go through international maritime tribunal laws?
Tricky question, regarding Kenya we took them to ICJ and won the first case. We cant let those kenyans take the oil rich somali waters.

Socotra would be hard to claim legally right now but we should settle native Somalis there and occupy it since Yemen is a failed state.

Its ours, officially part of Somalia

We live there as well.
So is mj gonna be every where we live on in this world even my village up north we have Omar mohamud family friend living there :bell:

@Reiko stay in qardo!!!:bell:
Nairobi/Minneapolis/my village/New vacation home my whole life am destined to be around mj:kendrickcry:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Tricky question, regarding Kenya we took them to ICJ and won the first case. We cant let those kenyans take the oil rich somali waters.

Socotra would be hard to claim legally right now but we should settle native Somalis there and occupy it since Yemen is a failed state.
If we flood it with Somalis, we can "democratically" cede it to Somalia.
:siilaanyosmile:

So is mj gonna be every where we live on in this world even my village up north we have Omar mohamud family friend living there :bell:

@Reiko stay in qardo!!!:bell:
Nairobi/Minneapolis/my village/New vacation home my whole life am destined to be around mj:kendrickcry:
Hartis always follow each other, you guys came to the jubbas during the darawish times and settled with us:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts