This Island is in Somalia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky question, regarding Kenya we took them to ICJ and won the first case. We cant let those kenyans take the oil rich somali waters.

Socotra would be hard to claim legally right now but we should settle native Somalis there and occupy it since Yemen is a failed state.
Yes. I think the dispute with kenya will easily be won by somalia in a non-gressive manner in court if the kenyans concduct themselves well and don't cause any military issue out at sea. And the other good thing is that we don't really need socotra, but the water aroud it, and the current weak government in yemen is making our job a lot easier. Lol, socotras current popultion is 60 000, it would be easy to overwhelm them if the yemeni government uses the argument that the waters around socotra belongs to the yemen because socotra is part of yemen. The potential oil and fish in that region is more valuable than the island itself, but we should also send some people over there to tip the demographic in our favour, just in case.:siilaanyolaugh:

Yeah, it's an interesting place, we need to send some from Puntland and claim it as well we need socotra waters.
Send a splinter force of trained military. Pay them to have children and to outbreed the local population and we have ourselves an island.

Or we could give half to yemen and half to us. Kinda like domincan and haiti.

:trumpsmirk:

If we flood it with Somalis, we can "democratically" cede it to Somalia.
:siilaanyosmile:
Yemenis are finished walaahi! this is their diaspora vs our soon to be educated and wise diaspora. Which is in a better position to claim it? Their diaspora will never return home or display interest where as somalis are woke today. Just keep this on the down low and wait for the right moment to strike. That means don't tell any big mouth twitter somalis! they should be sectioned for mental health.

maxresdefault.jpg

Soon to be renamed ogadeni islands.

Pretty pissed at blackman for not hijacking important sites and not stamping our name on it, a print of big feet would have been a good sign to let others know wassup.:trumpsmirk:

Seriously speaking, bajunis are good folk. My first gf was one.

The tastes of women is incredibly diverse. I wasted my shukansi since I was 13 ( I started early) on xalimos. Conquer exotic malab sxb.
Soon to be renamed ogadeni islands.

Pretty pissed at blackman for not hijacking important sites and not stamping our name on it, a print of big feet would have been a good sign to let others know wassup.:trumpsmirk:

Seriously speaking, bajunis are good folk. My first gf was one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts