This is why you should make your Mehr 25k and more.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I learned something new today. Apparently the reason Somali women demand unrealistic Mehr is to keep the man hostage by financially bankrupting him. Astaghfirullah women are wicked sxb.

Look at this young lady, she asked her Meher to he 146 euros, and now she's divorced. The husband don't have anything to lose if you set your Mehr less than 25k. Make him fight for the marriage.

Ladies please take notes.

But if it was an Ajnabi you would ask for one apple :kodaksmiley:

She looks cute and pretty somali. I don't understand people commenting negatively on her looks. More lowly for guys to actually comment on the girl's look. Some of you guys need to be real men and increase your male hormones please so you don't think or act as weird for a guy.

As for her Meher, increasing the amount or lowering the amount has little or no connection to the fate of the marriage. I know a guy who cooked the Meher party dinner with his to be wife for a small group of attendees. She asked for One thousand US Dollars. The Sheekh doing the meher and two witnesses. No fancy party or a wedding ceremony. They are married still after 23 years.

What Allah blesses remains blessed. And marriages can fail and do fail. Divorce is the safe means to split when there are irreconcilable differences or abuse and violence in the marriage. Blaming people for going through what is normal in life is a reflection of the person engaged in blaming others.

Best to mind your businesses in life since no one is perfect.

Look at this young lady, she asked her Meher to he 146 euros, and now she's divorced. The husband don't have anything to lose if you set your Mehr less than 25k. Make him fight for the marriage.

Ladies please take notes.

Mehr should be 5-10k. (10k if he makes 80k or more). 25k is too much

Mehr should be 5-10k. (10k if he makes 80k or more). 25k is too much

These days you can get women to agree to anything as long as you meet her expectations. There is desperation to find decent men on the parts of families and single women across the muslim communities in America. Too many available females with little available men qualifying for marriage. Real issue among somali families with adult single females.

I am not tying myself to someone who's only with me because of money . relationships are suppose to be a choice not by force he has the right to leave if he is unappy and so do I regardless of money. It seems like this was never genuine relationship to begin with. This is why people aren't taking marriage seriously anymore. She says she left him first as if this is marathon.

These days you can get women to agree to anything as long as you meet her expectations. There is desperation to find decent men on the parts of families and single women across the muslim communities in America. Too many available females with little available men qualifying for marriage. Real issue among somali families with adult single females.
I think the issue about us men isn’t even looks. It’s how we act. If there was a half decent looking Somali man, with a good education and high paying job, was a good Muslim and caring them 100 xalimos would get in line

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
That's 408391 Rands , I can buy five second hand trucks and sell it to my madows in Zambia, Congo, Malawi and profit 15% increase (due to delivering , logistics, and maintaining the vehicles intact to their destinations, downside I fucking hate tariffs and ridiculous tax rates but it's still ten times better than throwing it away to a future that could potentially hold uncertainty).
I'm not suggesting the ladies should lower their standards but come to a reasonable conclusion

Like the legendary Cabdi Good once said " War tani waa waali cas" kkk

Trending