This Is Why Reer Gedo Want Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
pussy boy, do not insult reer isaaq, waa noble, mustafa cagjar gave yall a minister where reer cabdulle would never recognised yall, iley used to beat mjs and send liyu afetr them and their lands where they did as they wished, you have stockholm syndrome,

if it helps, i am reer cabdulle reer ugas xirsi reer ugas warfa, hassan turki and ahmed madoobe same laf, regardless, your mj cousins in DDSR bow for mustafa cagjar a reer isaaq Ugaas is their leader, like it or hate it,

oh and dont forget my uncle Omar jees the great, one day alone he threw 70 mj goons off the tallest building in kismayo, he made it legal to exterminate them after they killed hassan turkis first cousin, no wonder why you hate reer isaaq, Ahmed Omar Jees puts fear in the heart of your people, keep hating, mjs be saying boowe how low can we bow for you President Cagjar Omar and kiss his ring,
May Allah release Abdi iley from the enemies hand cagjaar waa guun guun dhashay he is watching while oromo violate his brother iley in sha Allah tomorrow it will be cagjaar turn to go prison.

Name me one restaurant that is well known in london or even the united kingdom thats owned by ogaden

giphy.gif

name one great know mj restaurant, all Somali restaurant waa rubbish, they all pick their noses and deep their suul in your soup

beside,s Ogadens invest in restaurants every mj or dhulbahante or shekhaal restaurants i know has an Ogaden investor/s - people work for us,

name me one MJ owned pharmacy business? in the UK, all of them waa Ogaden owned, we are educated, yal;l make 2000 $ a month selling rice, we make millions in revenue selling mecines,

you know why? because if you open a pharmacy business in this country, usually they limit it to 1 or 2 per couple of square miles and thus we do business with smart monopoly, but every farah owns a little bibito restaunt/cafe shop in every corner, go to southall, there is at least 12 maqaxi and maybe 8 cafes who all swell suqaar,

now , name me one MJ owned pharmacy in the UK, forget london,

take southall, the pharacist waa all Ogadens and run their own business, hayes, the one in in harrow, pinner, they have cadan and indians working for them as assitants whilst they have the licenses and registered as the pharmacist/doctor

yall are good at selling suqaar, but truth is Mjs do not mostly educate themselves, a few do but not as much as Ogaden or marehans when it comes to education-advanced degrees,

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
name one great know mj restaurant, all Somali restaurant waa rubbish, they all pick their noses and deep their suul in your soup

beside,s Ogadens invest in restaurants every mj or dhulbahante or shekhaal restaurants i know has an Ogaden investor/s - people work for us,

name me one MJ owned pharmacy business? in the UK, all of them waa Ogaden owned, we are educated, yal;l make 2000 $ a month selling rice, we make millions in revenue selling mecines,

you know why? because if you open a pharmacy business in this country, usually they limit it to 1 or 2 per couple of square miles and thus we do business with smart monopoly, but every farah owns a little bibito restaunt/cafe shop in every corner, go to southall, there is at least 12 maqaxi and maybe 8 cafes who all swell suqaar,

now , name me one MJ owned pharmacy in the UK, forget london,

take southall, the pharacist waa all Ogadens and run their own business, hayes, the one in in harrow, pinner, they have cadan and indians working for them as assitants whilst they have the licenses and registered as the pharmacist/doctor

yall are good at selling suqaar, but truth is Mjs do not mostly educate themselves, a few do but not as much as Ogaden or marehans when it comes to education-advanced degrees,
So you can’t name me one popular restaurant in the uk owned by ogaden :chrisfreshhah:

Man wrote an entire essay just to avoid answering one question :dead:

So you can’t name me one popular restaurant in the uk owned by ogaden :chrisfreshhah:

Man wrote an entire essay just to avoid answering one question :dead:

whats the point, i can name you one, in fact i can name you 5 from west, east and south london and north london, you will just reply back and say they are not great blah blah, why woudl i waste time on it,

can you name me one pharmacy owned by MJ?

why you avoiding the question ?:trumpsmirk:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
ahahahhahaha

we placed hurraale in prison, in Ethiopia then deported him then kicked him out of kismayo after he agreed to leave his wife and daughters behind as insurance,

ahhaha, crazy marehan dude shekh, please change your name, your semi shaydan

Teeri Beta my cagdheer pet Barre Hiiraale the Marehan Ugaas was the one that put you in prison. And he was the one that kicked you outta Kismayo. Whtat you said was full nonsense. And no only crazy ilkodheer dude. I the Sheikh is the honorary Sheikh. Your the one with shaydan like symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts